April 2013 Moms

Just polished off an entire bag of sour gummy worms

What is wrong with me!? I have been craving lime, salt and sour candy for a few days now. What are your newest cravings?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just polished off an entire bag of sour gummy worms

• ooo sour gummies sound great! right now all I can think about is chocolate chip cookies but were mid-tiling in the kitchen and so no stove!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family image
  • I started craving sour gummy candy before about 2 weeks before I knew I was pregnant.  Worms, kids, watermelon.  As long as they are gummy and sour I'm a happy girl. 

• Loading the player...
  • I ate bag of sour gummy worms today too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Cheese, popcorn, and grape Popsicles all taste divine right now!
    Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • All I want to eat is hamburger steak... With a lot of gravy.
    BFP 8/12/12, M/C 9/11/12 7w3d image
  • Grilled Cheese!!!
    Everything happens for a reason! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was eyeing those guys at the hardware store today. Did not do it. Was with coworkers who would have known something was up because I am a no sugar kind of gal...usually. I am craving sour too.
  • I have been loving peas. Most recent is those stupid cheap tostinos pizza. The cheese kind. I let myself have one this week. Tasted awesome going in but felt sick afterwards.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • sweet, spicy and salty are my faves.
    Young and in Love.
    11.07.09 <3<BR> From Hightops to Flatlands: My Blog
    BabyFruit Ticker Labor Buddies! TheSinger & Jennery!
  • I had to buy a box of fudgsicles the other day. I may have had two already today. :o/
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#4 1/19/13 ~ due 10/2/13 ~ hoping for our rainbow baby!
    BFP#3 8/14/12 ~ missed m/c ~ D&C 9/25/12 at 10w1d
    Hannah-10/25/08
  • Candy! The other day I polished off an entire pack of starburst (in one sitting) and followed it up with a full snickers bar about an hour and a half later. Hahaha!that was a bad day!

Also in regards to many of the PPs, in the beginning (weeks 4-6) I craved burgers all.the.time. Clearly that passed and I've moved on ;) 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• imageAmeliaKris:
    I have been loving peas. Most recent is those stupid cheap tostinos pizza. The cheese kind. I let myself have one this week. Tasted awesome going in but felt sick afterwards.

Oh man, those things are so bad for you, but soooo yummy! I love them too! 

• All I wanted in my last pg were Sour Patch Kids!  I felt like an 8 year old.  Not that this is much better, but I found that the Simply Lemonade is a good substitute.  Still loaded with sugar, but not quite the same level as candy, and you can dilute it with water.
  • Red meat and baked spinach gratin...maybe I need more iron. I also really want a homemade chocolate chip cookie, but I stopped buying sugar and flour to avoid sweets.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"