Maryland Babies

Funny/random things kids say

Anyone have any to share? DS1 has had several this week. The other night he kept giving me a very serious look, with one eyebrow raised, saying "Mommy, don't get me started!" Then he keeps walking around the house waving his hand in front of his face saying "Ew! Someone stinks!" lol.

Oh and then last night while I was trying to get them fed dinner, I started dancing and singing around the kitchen because it was making the baby laugh....DS1 immediately looks up from his coloring book and says "Mommy stop it. I don't like that dance."  Three year olds are pretty hilarious.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Funny/random things kids say

• DD has a lot. .. 

As I've previously posted, our cat is a fairly nuts and screeches/hisses at his tail regularly.  We try to ignore it or redirect him, but we also get annoyed and end up yelling at him.  DD saw him do it the other day and yelled him "settle down Kitty, Settle Down!"

I posted on FB about this the other night - she started trying to mock choke and shove me the other night - while smiling at me.  I said what are you trying to do adn she said "I'm pretending to kill you Mama"  I told her to stop, that wasn't nice and she said "I'm just pretending Mama - its OK"  uhhh - still no

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DS gave my tummy a hug, pulled back, patted it and looked up at me and said "let's not pop your tummy mommy, no let's not pop it."
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • D1 was brushing her teeth one night, stopped, looked up at me and said "Do you know my dad is crazy?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"