North Carolina Babies

Anyone wanna join Diedra and I at Duke Gardens for pics on Saturday?

Time for Zach's 9 mo pics [how is this going by so freakin quickly]. Since she's already going to be there taking wonderful pictures of my adorable babies, let her get some great shots of your kids. email me at my gmail account for pricing options. karenkga

For those of you not familiar with Diedra [AngelPack], she owns everyouphotography.com and does phenomenal work! Here are some pics she's gotten of my little angels, and I know others on the board have used her as well and adore her work.

Some pics from our sessions:
I know it's not a good pic of the kids, but it actually cracks.me.up how uninterested they were at the moment. It's actually one of my faves from the shoot.
Family shot at Duke:image

Three months at JC Raulston:image

My beautiful Katiebug:image

Six months at Duke:image

Katie at Duke with her required SPARKLE SHOES:

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

Re: Anyone wanna join Diedra and I at Duke Gardens for pics on Saturday?

• I would love to but I'm taking my daughter out of town this weekend.  Diedra took our newborn shots and they were amazing!  I was thrilled with how great they turned out.  I think you are going to have great weather this weekend too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm excited. Duke is always a great location

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • We also did photos with Deidra/Ever You Photography back in June (for DD's 3 year pictures), and I was extremely happy with the results!!  I really enjoyed working with her.   

I can't really justify another session this weekend, but if Deidra offers something for a holiday session, I might be interested!  :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"