Food Allergy

MSPI moms - rec your safe bread?

Hi Moms - I am going to start an MSPI diet...I have cut out obvious dairy, but LO is still having many issues so on to the next step of cutting hidden! 

Can you recommend your "safe" bread you use? 

Thank you!!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: MSPI moms - rec your safe bread?

• I shop mostly at Super Target and their bakery makes a "Tuscan" loaf that's MSPI safe. That's what I've been using for sandwiches. Applegate Farms makes MSPI safe sandwich meat (and other things like sausage). Super Target carries their sliced chicken and turkey.

As always, check the label on the bread though, cause you never know if ingredients vary from region to region. But I know someone else in the MSPI check-in mentioned she also eats the Tuscan bread from Target. 

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I don't have a Super Target by me so the only luck I've had is to use the bakery section and read the labels. I've found the best selection at Shop Rite, I've been able to get bread at Genuardis and Acme was a bust. I've yet to find anything packaged. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Target's tuscan loaf, kangaroo's salad pita pockets
  • Thanks gals!!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"