Preemies

Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone on this board and to send you all happy thoughts and lots of prayers!  I have really had a hard time with everything that has happened in the last few months and this board and all of you have been a saving grace for me.  Unless you've gone through what all of us have been through, you just can't understand.  And, unfortunatley my DH hasn't been a great support.  He is trying but he just doesn't know what to say or how to say it.  The same goes for friends and family.  They really don't say much- I think they just don't know what is the right thing.

So thanks again and I hope everyone is having a good day!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Thank you!

• imageBostonKisses2:
    I think that thank you can go both ways - you contribute a lot here too!  This really is a fabulous board, and one of the few boards on TB where things are kept real, but you genuinely get a ton of support from everyone.  I hope you're having a good day too!

What she said <3

Exactly. 

• I love that this is a safe place. Everyone is respectful and there isn't drama. People may disagree on things but there's no name calling or cattiness. It restores my faith in message boards and the kindness of strangers!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • DrRxDrRx member
    I'm glad that you've been able to find great support here! I'm glad that this board is here! Smile
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"