Detroit Babies
Options

U of M OBGYNs?

So we will be TTCing in 2013 and I love my OBGYN but she doesn't have privileges at U of M. I want to birth at U of M, but I guess that means switching OB's. Crying My decision is dead set of delivering at the new U of M children's/women's hospital. I went to the U of M website and punched in that I wanted a female OBGYN any distance and I got 5 results. That is it? Seriously? Or are there more OB's out there that have privileges at other hospitals AND U of M? I am so lost.

Re: U of M OBGYNs?

• Options
    if you're looking for a female OBGYN I can't help you out...but my OBGYN is Dr. O'Brion - he's at the UofM satellite in Canton - I am sure that there are women there though....not sure where you live etc but I've been happy with them so far and will be delivering at UofM.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oops I had a bit of a "user error" moment... There was more than one page... I found plenty. Yikes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Bell at the Eastside U of M practice and she is very good.
  • Options

imagespreebz:
    if you're looking for a female OBGYN I can't help you out...but my OBGYN is Dr. O'Brion - he's at the UofM satellite in Canton - I am sure that there are women there though....not sure where you live etc but I've been happy with them so far and will be delivering at UofM.

Dr. OBroin is my OB too and I love him! If he for some reason moves out of state I can never have another baby, haha. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My doctor is dr. smith at u of m canton health center, he is really laid back and i absolutly love him 
  • Options

My OB is at East Ann Arbor Health Center.. all UM docs.  I see Dr. Natalie Saunders.. LOVE her!  I've also seen Dr. Carrie Bell there who is amazing as well. I lost a baby recently at 19 weeks and both of these physicians were great!!

I've heard Dr. Stahlberg is nice.. she's at West Ann Arbor Clinic.. however I don't really care for her.

I go to MFM/high risk clinic at UM now and I see Dr. VanDeVen and Dr. Chames.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My OB is Sarah Frost out of Brighton U of M health center.
  • Options

There are a lot of female OB/GYN's at UM.  You can been seen right at the hospital or at the Ann Arbor East building. I believe you will find the most options at those locations.  Just remember, you can get into a OB/GYN now but there is no guarantee that when you get pregnant that OB/GYN will have availabilty to follow you through the pregancy.  You are given your OB based on your due date. 

At Ann Arbor East you also have the Nurse Midwife option which is very cool.

I love my OB/GYN's so far Dr. Hammoud and Dr. Punch both out of the clinic at the women's hospital at UM.

If you call the clinic they can answer questions about getting appointments

734-763-6295
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"