Snarky and T-TTC

Jenny!

How was your sister's wedding?! I hope it was beautiful and you had a great time!

I can't remember, but was she bridezillaish?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jenny!

• Hey!!  The wedding was awesome!  We had so much fun.  The ceremony was beautiful.  My new brother in law made me cry cause he cried during his vows.  We took pics afterwards at Liberty State Park with the NYC skyline in the background so they came out so nice.  The reception was such a blast.  The food was so, so good.  I normally don't like my meal at a wedding so I load up during cocktail hour. But the veal I had for dinner was delcious. The band was really good.  It really was such a great time, all of it.  She looked so amazing.

And yes, she was a bridezilla!!  Haha, so I'm glad that part of it is over :) 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • ::butting in::

I'm glad you had a good time and it all went smoothly! Sounds like the pics will be gorgeous!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow! It sounds beautiful and like it was really fun! The pictures will be amazing, I'm sure!

We're in the home stretch on my sister's wedding, here's hoping the bridezilla stays at bay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"