Phoenix Babies
Options

Young moms that need a break with other moms

I'm a stay-at-home mom who is looking for other younger moms to get out of the house with. My daughters going to be 1 year old this month and none of my friends understand the stress of being a stay-at-home mom. Anyone else feel they dont have anyone to get out with for a girls night?

Re: Young moms that need a break with other moms

• Options
    kac22kac22 member
    Yes I totally know what you mean! I haven't had the baby yet, but already things are different. Oh well, guess that's growing up but I totally need some young mom friends =/ 
    image image
    DD#1 12.26.12 | DD#2 EDD: 5.4.15
  • Options
    How far along are you? I know most of my friends from high school that i still talk to just don't understand anything about being a stay-at-home mom.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where in AZ are you located? I'm new to being a stay at home mom and would love to get out of the house and do something!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey ladies,

I'm not too young at the old age of 29 but I'm having my first baby in Feb and none of my friends in town have kids. It would be nice to get to know some people who are pregnant/just had kids and understand the pressures and stresses. I'm over by the 17 and Greenway but would travel if it meant getting out of the house! :)  I'm currently 10 weeks.

Katie

• Options
    I understand were your coming from im just turning twenty and recently moved to arizona
  • Options
    I live by 83rd ave and Mcdowell and im looking for someone to understand the same things too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"