Colorado Babies

New To Denver

Hello! My wife and I  just relocated to Denver from Iowa  a few weeks ago. So far we are loving it. :-) I just thought I'd say hi. We are planning on starting a family at the end of this year. . . Hello
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New To Denver

• Hi there!

My husband and I are moving to Denver in 10 days (from Texas)  and are very excited! If you have any "must-dos" or great restaurant suggestions let me know :)

Good luck on starting a family! My husband and I just started trying.

-Cameron  

• Congrats you guys!  As a native to the state, I hope you love it as much as I do!

Kendra Lanterman

realtor

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  Welcome!  I moved to Denver 10 years ago from the midwest. I have never once regretted my decision. We are so excited to bring our first baby into the world!  Good luck to the both of you.  Let me know if you need anything.
  • Welcome! I moved here four years ago from Minnesota and also love it! We're expecting in October
  • Hello! I have lived here for my entire life and love it! I live in the Thornton/Broomfield/Westminster area. My LO is 4 1/2 weeks old now :) Good luck to all of you with your moves and LO's. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome to CO!  My husband and I moved here almost two years ago from DFW...so far we really like it!  All thebest to you and your wife!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"