March 2012 Moms

It's Monday =( But Baby Pics make me =)

It's Monday! Much rather be home snuggling with Jonathan right now! But instead I am just going to look at his pictures and some videos I have of him all day! LOL...and would like to see pictures of your LOs too =)

DH dressed him for sunday brunch..he thinks he is to cool with that collar popped up

and I love this picture..makes me laugh...any chance he gets to put that foot in his mouth he takes it!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage

Re: It's Monday =( But Baby Pics make me =)

• He is too cute! :)

Claire's pawpaw got her a rocking horse!

IMG841

Claire says ROLL TIDE!

Rolltide
    photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • Aw, I love the collar...so cute.  My LO loves to put her feet in her mouth too, especially when she has shoes on.

We gave Vivi her first solid food this past week:

I'm glad I found this board again.  I posted here before giving birth, but I didn't realize that it was still around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Isaac LOVES his feet now. Here is a picture of Isaac and his Uncle Hunter (he's 9. Yes, a big age gap between my brother and I). I love this picture.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageExcited30:
    What a cute little man you have.  I like how you slicked his hair to the side in that top picture.  

thanks! that was all Dad..he combs his hair to the side..LOL..he looks like a little man

• My brother's girlfriend took these pics this weekend.. I love them all so I can't choose just one!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • imageKrsCrp83:

My brother's girlfriend took these pics this weekend.. I love them all so I can't choose just one!

those adorable!! I have so many pictures of DS....trying to create his first year photo book...is a bit difficult! I can't choose pictures..I want them all LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"