March 2012 Moms
Options

SAHM?

How is your LO sleeping at night? I've noticed all my friends that work and send their LO's to daycare have children that go to sleep early and STTN. They are so fascinated with other children they do not take naps during the day. My LO is up every 34 hrs. I am just wondering if you experience the same sleeping pattern. If not, what is your daily routine? I will post this on the SAHM board too.

Re: SAHM?

• Options
    imageJessica1232:
    How is your LO sleeping at night? I've noticed all my friends that work and send their LO's to daycare have children that go to sleep early and STTN. They are so fascinated with other children they do not take naps during the day. My LO is up every 34 hrs. I am just wondering if you experience the same sleeping pattern. If not, what is your daily routine? I will post this on the SAHM board too.

3 to 4 hours. Have to use my cell phone laptop is on the fritz! Lol!
  • Options

I'm a SAHM and my LO sleeps from roughly 7pm-7am .. Might wake up once around 5 for a bottle and then goes back to sleep for 2ish hours.

He naps around 4 times during the day 45 min-ish.

I try and play with him as much as possible to stimulate him. I am WORN out by the end of the day.

awake session 1 = just woke up play and eat in high chair, watches me do dishes and clean up the kitchen from night before. Play until nap

awake session 2 = I put him in stroller while I bathe and he watches me do hair and makeup and such. Play until nap

awake session 3 = We go out .. SOMEWHERE.. ANYWHERE lol Barnes and Nobles, Target, Walgreens, Friends house.. where ever. Nap

awake session 4 = Play Play Play.. on all his "stations" at home. Play mat, Jumper, Kick keyboard.. So forth until nap.

awake session 5 = Feed him dinner (baby food) and bath.. Husband gets home and HE gets to play with baby before bedtime.

END OF DAY .. WHEW :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine sleeps from 7:30-8 pm until 7:30-8 am. He will wake up once anywhere from 3-5 am to nurse and then will sleep until 7:30-8. He will take a 2 hour nap in the morning, usually around 9-11. The afternoon, we are struggling. Most of the times he will only take one nap, or cat naps while nursing. Generally, we don't play much in the morning. I feed him, and then he hangs out while I eat, and by that time, it's nappy time again. The rest of the time we play or do some activities between nap time.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options

DD sleeps roughly 7 PM to 4:30/5 AM to nurse then back down for another two hours or so. Then she naps almost like clockwork two hours after waking from the previous sleep session. 

We have been really diligent at sticking to a bedtime routine since she was six weeks old so maybe that is helping us. We also do one formula bottle before bed so she will sleep longer.  

• Options
    imageslyrose123:

I'm a SAHM and my LO sleeps from roughly 7pm-7am .. Might wake up once around 5 for a bottle and then goes back to sleep for 2ish hours.

He naps around 4 times during the day 45 min-ish.

I try and play with him as much as possible to stimulate him. I am WORN out by the end of the day.

awake session 1 = just woke up play and eat in high chair, watches me do dishes and clean up the kitchen from night before. Play until nap

awake session 2 = I put him in stroller while I bathe and he watches me do hair and makeup and such. Play until nap

awake session 3 = We go out .. SOMEWHERE.. ANYWHERE lol Barnes and Nobles, Target, Walgreens, Friends house.. where ever. Nap

awake session 4 = Play Play Play.. on all his "stations" at home. Play mat, Jumper, Kick keyboard.. So forth until nap.

awake session 5 = Feed him dinner (baby food) and bath.. Husband gets home and HE gets to play with baby before bedtime.

END OF DAY .. WHEW :) 

I'm a SAHM and DD sleeps from about 7pm to 5-6am.  This is basically how my day sounds, only with about two slightly longer naps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"