Alabama Babies

Montgomery OB

Hey everyone, My husband and I are relocating to montgomery in a week!! ahhh and we just found out we are 6 weeks pregnant! Can anyone recommend a doctor in the area? any help would be appreciated :) thanks 

Re: Montgomery OB

• I use Dr. Newman at Physicians for Women.  I have several friends who use Dr. W. Ashurst or his son Dr. M. Ashurst in the same practice.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Thanks for the response! looking forward to getting down there and doctor hunting 
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Dr. Dent Williams. He runs his own practice in Montgomery. I am pregnant with my first child so I'm not sure how he is in the delivery room, but for now he is very attentive, will sit down and talk to you and your hubby and answer any questions you may have. Good luck!
    EDD April 6, 2013!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm new to the area also! Congrats on your BFP. I'm hoping for one soon. All my friends rave about Dr. Kouri. I'm seeing him for the first time next month, but I've heard he is very patient and really listens to what you want to do as far as your birth plan goes.
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"