North Florida Babies

GTKY

I've decided I'm just going to keep posting and hopefully the board may become somewhat active. I have nothing better to do right now. :P So here is a Get To Know You Post.

Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you):

Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?:

Tell us about your S/O:

And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: GTKY

• Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you):

The Jacksonville Area 

I'm currently Pregnant with my first! Due in January. 

Tell us about your S/O:

My Husband is wonderful, we've been together for eight years and married since last November. He's an IT genius and a big geek. He's perfect.  He's going to be a great dad. We're both super excited.

I loooove Pizza. My favorite toppings depend on my mood but usually either Pineapple and Ham, or Bacon and Pepperoni. lol 

Anniversary

• I think we're the only two on this board lol but I will play along:

Jacksonville/Mandarin

2 girls (ages 6 and 3) and #3 girl on the way (I'm actually in early labor now)

Tell us about your S/O:

My husband and I have been together for 2 years and married for 1.  He works as a consultant (mostly IT stuff) and travels on and off for work.  This our first child together and we are super excited.

Nothing crazy, pepperoni or chicken sometimes.  My favorite part is the crust! (I am a carb fiend)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshadowvixen11:

I think we're the only two on this board lol but I will play along:

Jacksonville/Mandarin

2 girls (ages 6 and 3) and #3 girl on the way (I'm actually in early labor now)

Tell us about your S/O:

My husband and I have been together for 2 years and married for 1.  He works as a consultant (mostly IT stuff) and travels on and off for work.  This our first child together and we are super excited.

Nothing crazy, pepperoni or chicken sometimes.  My favorite part is the crust! (I am a carb fiend)

I've seen a few people on and off and I'm hoping activity will eventually attract more. Someone is reading the dang posts at least. lol

You're in early labour? I'm a newbie to all this, does that mean you're having contractions? You'll have to let me know how everything goes! GL!

Anniversary

• imageRaeily:
    imageshadowvixen11:

I've seen a few people on and off and I'm hoping activity will eventually attract more. Someone is reading the dang posts at least. lol

You're in early labour? I'm a newbie to all this, does that mean you're having contractions? You'll have to let me know how everything goes! GL!

There were several (lost mucus plug on mon, currently having my "show" since last night and started having contractions around 10:30am - but they are only 35-40 mins apart so I have a while to go)  I am already 2 cm dilated per my dr, so if baby doesn't show sometime tonight I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow morning.  This is my third pregnancy and baby is 2 weeks early, but I am full term (38 weeks - 37 is full term) so I don't anticipate any problems.

• imageRaeily:

Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you): Tallahassee

Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?: Currently pregnant with our first.  Due November 1

Tell us about your S/O: DH and I have been married for 3 years October 10.  We met in a bar while he was playing drums with his old band.  Currently, he's delivering pizzas because he hated sitting at a desk all day, but he enjoys the driving around and seeing awesome neighborhoods around town.

And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?: pineapple and pepperoni

• imageRaeily:

I've decided I'm just going to keep posting and hopefully the board may become somewhat active. I have nothing better to do right now. :P So here is a Get To Know You Post.

Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you): Jacksonville area

Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?: no kids, TTC though!

Tell us about your S/O: He is a great guy whom I love. I think he's super smart and will make a great dad when we finally do get ktfu! He's finishing his degree and works full time.  Other than that I can't say to much. Rather be a little more on the anonymous side since I know people on here :) sorry :( 

And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?: veggies. Lots of weird things. I love when i find a place that has Artichoke hearts, spinach, feta , sun dried tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, and chunks of garlic.

• imagezockrockwife:
    imageRaeily:

Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you): Tallahassee

Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?: Currently pregnant with our first.  Due November 1

Tell us about your S/O: DH and I have been married for 3 years October 10.  We met in a bar while he was playing drums with his old band.  Currently, he's delivering pizzas because he hated sitting at a desk all day, but he enjoys the driving around and seeing awesome neighborhoods around town.

And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?: pineapple and pepperoni

Ah! Congrats! November 1st is my birthday! I loved it as a kid, always had plenty of candy to celebrate with having had Halloween the night before lol.

Anniversary

• imageMsCraftsy:
    imageRaeily:

Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you): Jacksonville area

Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?: no kids, TTC though!

Tell us about your S/O: He is a great guy whom I love. I think he's super smart and will make a great dad when we finally do get ktfu! He's finishing his degree and works full time.  Other than that I can't say to much. Rather be a little more on the anonymous side since I know people on here :) sorry :( 

And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?: veggies. Lots of weird things. I love when i find a place that has Artichoke hearts, spinach, feta , sun dried tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, and chunks of garlic.

I understand about wanting the anonymity.  Sometimes I wonder if people I know are on here reading the stuff I post. lol Awkward... 

Anniversary

• imageRaeily:
    imagezockrockwife:
    imageRaeily:

Ah! Congrats! November 1st is my birthday! I loved it as a kid, always had plenty of candy to celebrate with having had Halloween the night before lol.

Thanks, kind of hoping we're not graced with his presence ON Halloween...but I know he's going to come whenever he's ready :)

• Where abouts in North Florida are you? I promise not to stalk you:
    Fleming Island

I have a 4 year old boy and 1 year old girl.

Tell us about your S/O:
    He is great! We met at work 9 years ago, we were friends for a year before we started dating. We've been married for 6.5 years. He also works in IT.

Pineapple and Bacon
    imageimage
    imageimage
  •  Hello ladies

Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you): Fort Walton Beach

Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?: 2 mischievous boys ages 7 and 5. Currently TTC ...

Tell us about your S/O: He is this country boy I love. Typically, if you wear a camo hat that says "git er done" and I have to take a flying leap to get into your vehicle, we probably don't have much in common. But he got me. He is a great guy, works for a private contracting company that contracts for the military. He works as an engineer, designing parts and other stuff for AC 130 gun ships. Super funny guy as well.

And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?: Black olives, onions, green peppers, and mushrooms.

• imageDanaRH3:

Hello ladies

Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you): Fort Walton Beach

Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?: 2 mischievous boys ages 7 and 5. Currently TTC ...

Tell us about your S/O: He is this country boy I love. Typically, if you wear a camo hat that says "git er done" and I have to take a flying leap to get into your vehicle, we probably don't have much in common. But he got me. He is a great guy, works for a private contracting company that contracts for the military. He works as an engineer, designing parts and other stuff for AC 130 gun ships. Super funny guy as well.

And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?: Black olives, onions, green peppers, and mushrooms.

Hey Dana! Welcome! 

Anniversary

• *Duplicate Post*
    Anniversary

• Where abouts in North Florida are you? (I promise not to stalk you):Jacksonville / Kingsland Ga Kids? Do you have any? TTC? Pregnant?:Due October 20th with our first :) Tell us about your S/O:He has been my best friend for 6 years, a couple for 5, married in April. He is so sweet and amazingly kind, missing him right now he is currently deployed with the navy right now.And for a more random question, What do you like on your Pizza?:Im boring. I like cheese, sometimes i get wild and put some veggies on it ; ) 
  • Where abouts in North Florida are you? I promise not to stalk you:
    Pace, itty bitty town just east of Pensacola

I have one son, 3 months old, and a stepson of sorts. I'm only 14 years older than he is and our relationship is more like aunt nephew, than parental, he's 13 years old

Tell us about your S/O:
    My bf is 11 years older than I am and far from perfect but he's perfect for me. He owns his own business and works hard but plays harder. We like to fish, shoot, hunt, hike, camp, and do all kinds of outdoorsy stuff together. 7 years and going strong!

Peperoni, onions, bell peppers, and feta cheese

ETA: Wow. TheBump mobile really does steal your punctuation. That's annoying.

image image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"