Pregnant after 35
Options

New to the group, saying hi!

Hello ladies, 

My name is Tricia and I am about 6 weeks pregnant and just shy of my 39 th birthday in October. I am pretty freaked out about everything due to my age. I have never worried more in my life I don't think! I have a 21 year old daughter and 17 year old son so I thought my baby days were over.  It seems that since it was so long ago that I had my children that I don't remember anything about pregnancy and that's a bit scary. 

I hope I can find some comfort within this group as well as some great advice :) 

Re: New to the group, saying hi!

• Options

Welcome to the group... Ask any questions you may have :) I'm sure your Dr. will be able to give you a refresher course too! 

Congrats on your pregnancy!  

Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Congrats and welcome to the group!

We have a few other mothers in similar timing around here. Though honestly, with only about 4 years between my two, I'm finding I don't remember everything either... and what I do remember isn't all the same.

Welcome to the next adventure of your lives! Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations! Yay for bonus babies!
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like we have a mini-club!  I have three- oldest is 16, youngest is 8 :) I'm excited, nervous about baby's health, but more relaxed about birth this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi Guys!! I'm reading this going on my gosh I'm not along thank goodness... :) I am 35 years old and we are 5 weeks pregnant. I have 2 girls Raven who is 12 years old and Jade who is 8 years. My husband also has a 6 year old daughter named Paige. We are a blended family of all girls. Although we are very excited for our new baby to join us. I myself have lots of nerves regarding my age how the kids will adjust not to mention I am sooo exhausted and feeling ill...

I'm hoping to find some peace in sharing my grips, my tears and also all my favorite moments with people who understand what I'm going through.

BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"