April 2012 Moms
Options

And speaking of farts

I farted and it got stuck in my crack, so I leaned back to "wiggle" it out.  It actually made a "pop" sound when it emerged.  LOL, I almost peed my pants.  DH thought that was magical.  Why oh why couldn't I just have normal farts.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: And speaking of farts

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Isn't it the weirdest thing when you can feel the air bubble?

Ever be sitting with your knees up and the air bubble travels up the other way? Then you feel it trapped by your vagina. It's so strange haha 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yesterday during sex (finally!.) I kept saying oh god oh god, he thought I was enjoying it a lot. No, I was trying not to fart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagegracefulash:
    Yesterday during sex (finally!.) I kept saying oh god oh god, he thought I was enjoying it a lot. No, I was trying not to fart.

I farted once during and he had no idea until he had to stop because I bust out giggling...

imageimage

• Options
    Haha I like when that happens!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

HAHAHA. Love this!!!

Are DH and I the only complete sickos that will take pictures of our poop if its a good one and send it to eachother? LOL. The best was when DH was out backpacking with the guys for a weekend and I got a picture text and got all excited it was something good. Nope, picture of his poop in a hole in the woods. We have a sick sense of humor I guess.  

• Options
    imageMsCat19:

imagegracefulash:

I farted once during and he had no idea until he had to stop because I bust out giggling...

Lol oh he would have had an idea. My asss was basically in his face. His fault, not mine. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageCPhillz:
    HAHAHA. Love this!!!Are DH and I the only complete sickos that will take pictures of our poop if its a good one and send it to eachother? LOL. The best was when DH was out backpacking with the guys for a weekend and I got a picture text and got all excited it was something good. Nope, picture of his poop in a hole in the woods. We have a sick sense of humor I guess. nbsp;

Hahahah
  • Options
    I like when I'm naked, and I fart w/ such force that I can feel the puff of air further down my thigh.
  • Options
    Lol tamb. Sometimes when I fart and I'm in the car, I won't roll down the windows because I like the smell.
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that this thread made me LOL. Just fartin'.
  • Options

imagemetucker:
    I just wanted to say that this thread made me LOL. Just fartin'.

Yes 

• Options

I <3 this thread.  seriously. 

I fart all.the.time. I always tell my H "i have popcorn in my pants" or "i'm playing my butt trumpet for you" lol.

image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageoutrunthemoon:

Ever be sitting with your knees up and the air bubble travels up the other way? Then you feel it trapped by your vagina. It's so strange haha 

Yes!  I've had these too!  When I leaned I was hoping it would go to the back and not the front!!!  hahaha

• Options
    We are some sexy ladies on this board! The just fartin' thing reminds me. When I was about 14 I was trying to explain that something wasn't my fault. Well instead I said "it's not my fart that it happened." So we always say it's not my fart instead of fault.
  • Options
    imageMarie509:

I fart all.the.time. I always tell my H "i have popcorn in my pants" or "i'm playing my butt trumpet for you" lol.

I'm laughing so hard at popcorn in my pants!  I just find it so funny how much range I get with my farts.  Some are more loose and deep sounding, and some can be really squeeky.  My farts are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

• Options

I read this thread out loud to my hubby and his only response was "wow".

I will admit I have had the trapped air bubbles, BOTH ways. To the bumpie who keeps the windows up to smell the fart, whenever I fart I sniff like a hound dog until I find the smell. Haha. Tamb I bow down to your thigh hitting farts! 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagelauranicole91:

I read this thread out loud to my hubby and his only response was "wow".

I will admit I have had the trapped air bubbles, BOTH ways. To the bumpie who keeps the windows up to smell the fart, whenever I fart I sniff like a hound dog until I find the smell. Haha. Tamb I bow down to your thigh hitting farts! 

omg.omg.omg.  

cant.breath. laughing.too.hard.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagegekeler6:
    imageMarie509:

My farts are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

I am literally CRYING right now! 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We love our gas here in April '12 don't we...

imageimage

• Options
    Oh my gosh you smelly fartfaces are cracking me up!

I don't fart because I'm a lady ;. But if I ever did I'd blame it on the dogs! Works like a charm.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagegekeler6:
    imageoutrunthemoon:

Yes!  I've had these too!  When I leaned I was hoping it would go to the back and not the front!!!  hahaha

Thank you for this!  I seriously thought about posting about it...sometimes it feels like my vagina eats my farts and it is so strange and uncomfortable!  LOL!  I didn't quite know how to write that in a post but you did it quite nicely outrunthemoon hahaha!  And I never experienced this until after birth!

• Options
    image+Matilda+:
    imagegekeler6:
    imageoutrunthemoon:

Thank you for this!  I seriously thought about posting about it...sometimes it feels like my vagina eats my farts and it is so strange and uncomfortable!  LOL!  I didn't quite know how to write that in a post but you did it quite nicely outrunthemoon hahaha!  And I never experienced this until after birth!

OMGOMGOMG I almost peed myself at "my vagina eats my farts" HOLYSH!T. 

I'm imagining that it's like Hungry Hungry Hippos, except your vagina is the hippo, and the fart bubbles are the little balls. 

• Options
    This whole thread made me LOL. So loud actually that my DH came in to see what was so funny.  I read him some of the posts and he thinks we're all weird.  Then he farted and left the room.  :p
  • Options

imageTrudyCampbell:
    Oh my gosh you smelly fartfaces are cracking me up! I don't fart because I'm a lady ;. But if I ever did I'd blame it on the dogs! Works like a charm.

So the second time I was around my MIL, I made the comment that L farted. She looks at me with the most serious face and said "girls toot, boys fart.". I had to keep the straightest face that I could and replied with "In my family it all comes out our ass the same. Therefore I fart". She explained our families are different then.

• Options
    image+Matilda+:
    imagegekeler6:
    imageoutrunthemoon:

Lol we are a raunchy bunch!!! DH and I have potty humor so this thread is up my alley. Or maybe I should say up my a$$. But seriously though what is up with the 'up the vagina crack farts' post pardum? I swear all my farts go up the other end now it's like when I pushed out a baby I created a second butt.

ETA: Stupid mobile deleted my cool $$ 

• Options
    imagehass2001:
    image+Matilda+:
    imagegekeler6:
    imageoutrunthemoon:

Ever be sitting with your knees up and the air bubble travels up the other way? Then you feel it trapped by your vagina. It's so strange haha&nbsp;

Yes!&nbsp; I've had these too!&nbsp; When I leaned I was hoping it would go to the back and not the front!!!&nbsp; hahaha

Thank you for this!&nbsp; I seriously thought about posting about it...sometimes it feels like my vagina eats my farts and it is so strange and uncomfortable!&nbsp; LOL!&nbsp; I didn't quite know how to write that in a post but you did it quite nicely outrunthemoon hahaha!&nbsp; And I never experienced this until after birth!

Lol we are a raunchy bunch!!! DH and I have potty humor so this thread is up my alley. Or maybe I should say up my a.

But seriously though what is up with the 'up the vagina crack farts' post pardum? I swear all my farts go up the other end now it's like when I pushed out a baby I created a second butt.

Omg! I thought I was the only one with vagiba farts post partum! I didn't want to ask on here so I'm very thankful for this thread! Whenever DH farts he asks if I heard the barking spider?
    <3 Delaney. 4.5.12. <3 <br> Photobucket
  • Options
    imageLadybug32110:
    imagehass2001:

Lol we are a raunchy bunch!!! DH and I have potty humor so this thread is up my alley. Or maybe I should say up my a. But seriously though what is up with the 'up the vagina crack farts' post pardum? I swear all my farts go up the other end now it's like when I pushed out a baby I created a second butt.

Omg! I thought I was the only one with vagiba farts post partum! I didn't want to ask on here so I'm very thankful for this thread! Whenever DH farts he asks if I heard the barking spider?

I was totally weired out by my farts getting stuck in my vagina PP. One time, one got stuck in there and I literally had to, like, push the fart bubble out. I am so glad my vagina isn't that weird anymore. 

-------------------------------------
  • Options
    imageLadybug32110:
    imagehass2001:
    image+Matilda+:
    imagegekeler6:
    imageoutrunthemoon:

Lol we are a raunchy bunch!!! DH and I have potty humor so this thread is up my alley. Or maybe I should say up my a. But seriously though what is up with the 'up the vagina crack farts' post pardum? I swear all my farts go up the other end now it's like when I pushed out a baby I created a second butt.

I'm dying right now!  Sometimes the bubble follows my crack up the front and you can feel it.  Then it makes a little "snap" sound when it pops out.  OMG, I'm dying here! 

• Options

Things that I have learned from this thread:

1. I am a fart-prude, as I have never farted in MH's presence....and I've never audibly farted around anyone else.

2. Tamb has a super a-sshole that shoots out farts so forcefully that they put could put Apollo 13 to shame. 

3. Some people take poops that are so awesome that they require photographic evidence.

Things that I want to know after reading this thread:

1. If a fart travels across the taint bridge and is eaten by the Hungry Hippo-like vagina, is it considered a fart or a *** once it finally finds its way out?

Andplusalso...

Trudy:

CPhillz:

Graceful & MsCat:

Jacka:

Tamb:

Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: My only real goal in life is to fart loud enough to trigger a car alarm.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, Gekeler:

• Options
    LOL It will not let me post an e-card that I have that says "I don't fart. I whisper in my panties."  I apparently shout conversations in mine.
  • Options
    imageateal2490:

Things that I have learned from this thread:

1. I am a fart-prude, as I have never farted in MH's presence....and I've never audibly farted around anyone else.

Im sooo with you on this..

But I will say that my DH's friends like to send him pictures of his poop and used to accidentally send it to me ALL THE TIME! SO EFFING GROSS!!!! ESPECIALLY if you have an iphone and the picture just appears on your screen while its locked..

• Options
    LOL!!!! Ateal, that cracked me up!! HAHAA
  • Options
    You guys are killing me!
  • Options

The other day as I was walking across the living room, I farted several little toots.  MH, who was holding A, says "Wow, did you see that?  Your mom just propelled herself across the room with farts!"  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My H just said that if farts are the ghosts of food, then poop is a corpse - "burial at sea."
  • Options
    I'm so glad I saw this post.  I swear MH thinks I am the only female who is not ashamed to fart.  I will be sharing with him when I get home!  Hell, he should think I'm normal after some of these posts :)
  • Options
    I'm very pleased to see this thread still at the top! Lol. We gots some klassy ladies up in herr! Love it!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"