Washington Babies
Options

****PG & TTC Check-in 8/13/2012****

We have 32 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

3 are having GIRLS

7 are having a BOYS

4 are keeping it a SURPRISE

19 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 12 ladies TTC

Other news

Katydidlettes, kriziat, Murraydog and kammmmay I need your EDDs to add you to the check in.

Baby Watch this week

Nwxterra was due today I hope everything is going well! Cheriemimi is due on Wednesday and I hope everything is going well for you as well.

August 2012

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? BOY

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

29 - tst1998 - UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? ah625 - UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

20 ? JJsMum ? UNKNOWN

29 ? RJM050705 - SURPRISE

February 2013

4 ? kat1221 ? UNKNOWN

12 - Lndzy13 ? UNKNOWN

March 2013

23 ? KroseToes ? SURPRISE

28 ? LuvBug12683 ? UNKNOWN

Unknown Due Date

Kammmmay - UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Sarack

Quinncat

tcfreedom

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6. What did you wear with your first LO/what are you planning to wear home from the hospital? Since I am sure I will be in pictures, I don't want to go home in my PJs and look like I just rolled out of bed, but I also want to be comfortable.  

7. What is your nursery theme?

8. Does anybody have experience with cats and baby gates? We're worried our cat won't be able to get to his litter because of the gate(s) on the stairs.

9. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Questions for next week? 

1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ****PG & TTC Check-in 8/13/2012****

• Options

1. What week are you in? Week 33.  Any new aches or pains?  Same old, same old, plus a sinus infection.  Blech.

2. Any milestones this week?  We put the crib together!  Last of the furniture assembly is now done.  :-)

3. When is your next appointment? Next Tuesday.  Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Don't think so.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Hopefully, feeling better soon!

5. Monday confession?  I got nothin'.

6. What did you wear with your first LO/what are you planning to wear home from the hospital? Since I am sure I will be in pictures, I don't want to go home in my PJs and look like I just rolled out of bed, but I also want to be comfortable.  My question.  

7. What is your nursery theme?  'Space'.  I didn't like any of the themes I saw in stores and I wanted something different, so I bought fabric I liked and am sewing the curtains, crib skirt, pillows for my chair, etc.  and picked up some random items that have a space-theme design to add to it.

8. Does anybody have experience with cats and baby gates? We're worried our cat won't be able to get to his litter because of the gate(s) on the stairs.  I had cats growing up, and we had baby gates for my younger siblings.  The cats never had an issue with the gates, just jumped over.  Cats are notoriously difficult to contain.  I had a cat that vaulted a full-height shower door once.  If your cats are older/there's some other reason you think they won't jump the gates, maybe set them up in advance and try it out, so you have some time to look for another solution to the litter location if the cat won't go over the gate?

9. Questions for next week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can take me off the March list. Pregnancy has not progressed and I will miscarry sometime soon. Thanks - good wishes to everyone else!

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKRoseToes:
    You can take me off the March list. Pregnancy has not progressed and I will miscarry sometime soon. Thanks - good wishes to everyone else!

I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs* and t&p 

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 21 - I'm having all sorts of hip issues

2. Any milestones this week? I'm feeling a lot more movement now and we're having our a/s tomorrow! 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? tomorrow - we'll find out the gender!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? finding out the gender and picking out a paint color for the nursery

5. Monday confession? I have so many (almost all) bigger baby items I need to figure out still.

6. What did you wear with your first LO/what are you planning to wear home from the hospital? Since I am sure I will be in pictures, I don't want to go home in my PJs and look like I just rolled out of bed, but I also want to be comfortable.   n/a

7. What is your nursery theme? don't know yet

9. Questions for next week?

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    KRoesToes, I am so sorry.  T & P as you move forward.

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KRoseToes, I'm so, so sorry. :(:( That's just not fair. *big hugs*
    TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

I'm on IUI#2.  Cycle... 15? 16?  Something like that.  2WW.

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

I'll know within the next few days whether or not this worked. 

3. Monday confession?

If this cycle doesn't end up working, I'm gonna lose it. :( 

4. Questions for next week? 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options

imageKRoseToes:

I am SO sorry for your loss, KRT. Lots of thoughts to you and your H! :(

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

I haven't been here for awhile, but I guess I should update while I am here. We're having a girl.

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 32 weeks. Lots of contractions, both BH and real. Right now, I am kicking back with my feet up because I am having a lot of cramps. There have been WAY too many October babies born this month, I am hoping my little stays in for a lot longer!

2. Any milestones this week? None that I can think of.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I have an appointment on Friday, at which point we are going to schedule a growth u/s and hopefully my c-section date. I will not go past 40 weeks because she is measuring 3 weeks ahead (big brother was over 9 lbs, a week early).

4. What are you looking forward to this week? My appointment and our last trip to the family cabin for the summer and as a family of 3!

5. Monday confession?

6. What did you wear with your first LO/what are you planning to wear home from the hospital? Since I am sure I will be in pictures, I don't want to go home in my PJs and look like I just rolled out of bed, but I also want to be comfortable.  I had an emergency c/s and was in the hospital for a full 72 hours after my surgery. I have no recollection what I wore home, and I didn't really care at that point. I definitely wore yoga pants, ones that didn't rub on my incision, but other than that, I have no clue. 

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"