April 2011 Moms

Shaindel?

I haven't been around much lately, but when I have popped in to see what's going on with the April 2011 moms, I've noticed Shaindel isn't here.  She used to keep this board rolling.  Does anyone know where she is and if all is okay?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shaindel?

• Havent seen her in awhile. 
  • Hey, All,

I heard via a Facebook friend that I was "missed" over here, and I came here, and here was this post! Thanks so much! Smile

I'm doing great; it's just a few things. I got completely flamed on another board, and my feelings got hurt. I've never been a "girly-girl," and most of my friends are guys, so I thought maybe TheBump wasn't right for me or something. (I know, it's silly to be 35 and feel like I'm in high school with "mean girls," but that's how it felt.)

Then, my publisher wanted me to have my manuscript to him by December so my book could come out in March 2013, so I wanted to cut down on internet time.

And lastly, my summer classes didn't fill, so I'm a SAHM for the summer, so I've been trying to spend time with Liam (as opposed to when I'm at a computer 40+ hours a week).

Thanks so much for letting me know I've been missed! I'll try to check in and see how you ladies are. Happy Summer, Everyone!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Dude! If I'da known, I woulda been kicing @ss and taking names! I'm sorry there are cr@py people here! But the rest of us are here too! :)

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • imagewatermelon mom:
    Dude! If I'da known, I woulda been kicing @ss and taking names! I'm sorry there are cr@py people here! But the rest of us are here too! :)

Fo sho'!  Nobody puts shaindel in the corner!Stick out tongue 

• imageITGurl0626:

imagewatermelon mom:
    Dude! If I'da known, I woulda been kicing @ss and taking names! I'm sorry there are cr@py people here! But the rest of us are here too! :)

Fo sho'!  Nobody puts shaindel in the corner!Stick out tongue 

Awwww... Thanks, Ladies!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• How weird is it that I was thinking on the way home from story time that I was wondering what happened to Shaindel as well?

No one likes to be ganged up on no matter what age you are. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageshaindelr:

I'm doing great; it's just a few things. I got completely flamed on another board, and my feelings got hurt. I've never been a "girly-girl," and most of my friends are guys, so I thought maybe TheBump wasn't right for me or something. (I know, it's silly to be 35 and feel like I'm in high school with "mean girls," but that's how it felt.)

Totally missed this. Sorry. :(

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I'm glad you are doing well. This board has been slow for a while, but it's even slower without you!  I totally understand how busy life gets, but stop in once in a while :)
  • Thanks for posting this Kimberly! I was just coming on today to post something similar! Missed you Shainedel! I hope all is well in book land!
  • imagenettie27:
    Thanks for posting this Kimberly! I was just coming on today to post something similar! Missed you Shainedel! I hope all is well in book land!

Thanks so much! I missed you guys, too! Sorry I went all cold-turkey on TheBump Sad I decided to do about half Children's War poems and half other poems, so I'm way less stressed about my book now. And I recently did this interview in a series on writers who are also moms:

https://jennifergivhan.com/mother-writers-conversations-with-successful-contemporary-women-writers-who-are-also-moms/shaindel-beers/

The first writer was Julianna Baggott (who is pretty big-time -- books optioned for movies, etc.), and I'm second in the series, so I was really flattered!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Great interview!  And i loved the short story Away for the Summer. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"