December 2010 Moms
Options

Oh, fluck.

DH is calling people, that's fine.  He's talking to his BFF from when he was a kid & telling him that MIL will be retiring in January & is looking forward to spending lots of time with us.  Kill me.  Kill me now.  I cannot stand that woman.  

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Oh, fluck.

• Options
    Eeep! Maybe he's exaggerating?!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Yikes! Does she live close enough that the visits would be day visits where she would leave at the end of the day or would she be traveling and want to stay for extended periods of time?
    Either way, I'm sorry! I know that I'd go nuts if I had to see my MIL more often lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yikes! I would be horrified. Be sure that if it becomes a reality and gets to be too much that you communicate that either to Dh or to your MIL. It wouldn't be healthy for anyone if it was constantly upsetting you.
  • Options
    Oh no!  I love my MIL but she wanted to move in when C was born for a week or so and I couldn't handle that much.  Visits are good in small doses so hopefully you can work that out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hopefully it's just talk, and she won't follow through...   Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Uh oh!
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member
    I think you need to sign MIL up for some adult education classes or something.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options

imagekj07:
    I think you need to sign MIL up for some adult education classes or something.
    OMG!  That made me laugh! 

She's about an hour and a half away, so I don't know if that means she'd want to stay the night or what.  So far, when they visit it's like they (being MIL, SIL, & niece) act like they have a tiny window of when they can be away from home, so thye are at our place for an hour max. 

I know I need to talk to DH & get more information, but honestly that scares me.  LOL!  ometimes, ignorance IS bliss.  haha.  haha. haha.  weep. 

• Options
    Ack!  MIL annoys the heck out of me too but shes really good at not overstaying her welcome.  I think I'd have a talk with DH.  Maybe have a code word between you two that means you've had enough of MIL that day and he can nicely kick her out.
  • Options
    imagexxbabycakesxx:
    Ack!  MIL annoys the heck out of me too but shes really good at not overstaying her welcome.  I think I'd have a talk with DH.  Maybe have a code word between you two that means you've had enough of MIL that day and he can nicely kick her out.
    Well, for now I take DH into the kitchen & tell him to get her the heck outta here!!!  I guess I should work on something subtle?  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"