Cloth Diapering

Royal Fluff on Zulily - Looking for reviews

Zulily has Royal Fluff pocket diapers on sale for $9.99 a piece (marked down from $23).  I haven't started CDing yet since I'm not due for another few weeks, but I thought about buying some of these for my stash.  Any thoughts on them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Royal Fluff on Zulily - Looking for reviews

• They're alvas. You can get them for $5.59 on alvababy.com
  • I'm wondering the same thing.  I don't see much information on them out there, but the prices are good and the designs are cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got 3 when Zulilly had them on there last time and they are kinda crappy. From what the other moms said they are Alvas, but I've never bought an alva so I couldn't tell you what they compare to...but I wouldn't buy them again. The insert is weird and the seams are not great. However I'm a FTM and i have not used them on my baby yet so I can't even tell you if they are good or not!! hahah
  • Generally when I see diapers somewhere like zulily and the brand doesn't have any kind of web presence OTHER than zulily I assume they are some kind of china cheapie menu diaper. Various brands like Alva will let companies custom order diapers with different tabs or styles so they don't LOOK just like a china cheapie, but they essentially are.

That being said, I own up to having a few lotus bums just because I thought they were cute.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where's the booze?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Mapleme said:

Mandmeesh said:

Where's the booze?

Nicely aged, since this thread is from 2012.
    Oooh good catch. Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• N_KozN_Koz member
    thanks I needed another bacardi  :D

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"