Indiana Babies
Options

Newbie!

Hey y'all! I'm a newbie from Bloomington. My hubby and I had been TTC for a year and we had no luck. I just recently made an appointment to go talk to an RE, after getting two BFNs last week (using Dollar Tree tests). Well, last night we got a BFP!!! I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't want to get too excited until I get it confirmed with a doctor. But, we're really excited!!!!!!!!!! My EDD is April 8, 2013. This will be our first.

Any recommendations on a good OBGYN in Bloomington? 

Re: Newbie!

• Options
    I just wanted to say welcome and congratulations once again! I hope everything is good, and that you have a healthy and happy nine months. I also know how hard it was to conceive. It took four years, two angel babies, and clomid, to seal the deal. Keep us updated! Sorry I don't have any suggestions on an obgyn, I live just about 3 hours north of Indy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and BIG congrats!! Glad you're here - hope you stick around!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    Thanks, ladies!! I'm waiting to get my results back from the second round of blood work they did this morning. I'm hoping that turns out okay! ::crosses fingers::
  • Options
    I just moved to Bloomington!! Loving it so far. I definitely rexxoemend southern Indiana physicians for women.. They have made the transition so wonderful and easy for me. The hospital is gorgeous! I suggest taking the childbirth classes there. They were really nice! If you want to talk more, shoot me an email anytime. I have this pregnancy thing down now! Due anyday! Not to mention, I have two friends here so far. So new ones are always appreciated!

Hamptonk23gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"