New Orleans Babies

OB/Gyn New Orleans

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good OB/Gyn in New Orleans? 

Thanks! 

R.

Re: OB/Gyn New Orleans

• I just had my first appt today. Dr Janet Ross at Touro is amazing! absolutely love her!
  • I recommend Touro if you want the option of a natural childbirth. Their birth center is geared towards allowing for as little intervention as you want with everything there just in case. I had preeclampsia so my water birth turned into an emergency c section, but I was still able to labor without pain meds while being monitored. My Ob Dr. Von Almen is amazing but is retiring from Ob. Dr Perrit sp? was on call when I first went in and she was amazing and very supportive my doc did my actual delivery. HTH!
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Dr. Perret at Touro and I really like her. The office is horrible (waiting in the room for an hour+ sucks), but SHE'S great.

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

• Dutreil is with PERRETT and Von Almen and he is fabulous!!! No long wait like Perrett only like fifteen minutes and he is so caring and the head of OBGYN at Touro. He made me feel so calm about the entire transformation and birth that I would do it eight times again if I could have him every time and win the lottery :) 
  • I really love my OB: Dr. Florencia Polite at the LSU Clinic on St. Charles.  She does deliveries at Touro. 

• imagerighteousdoc:
    I recommend Touro if you want the option of a natural childbirth. Their birth center is geared towards allowing for as little intervention as you want with everything there just in case. I had preeclampsia so my water birth turned into an emergency c section, but I was still able to labor without pain meds while being monitored. My Ob Dr. Von Almen is amazing but is retiring from Ob. Dr Perrit sp? was on call when I first went in and she was amazing and very supportive my doc did my actual delivery. HTH!

I just met with him a little over a month ago and he said nothing, and we even discussed that I am TTC. A bit disappointed. 

Me-30 DH-30 Married January 2008 TTC since January 2010 PCOS and blocked Tube IVF #1 January 2014-BFN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"