December 2010 Moms
Options

Anyone use Mustela Physiobebe?

I have this PhysiObebe no rinse cleansing fluid for diaper area that I never used.  A has really sensitive skin, but he seems to be getting better at tolerating different scents.  I love the smell of Mustela and would like to start using it. So how do I use this stuff?Do you put it on with a wipe? Your hand? There are no directions on it, haha!
photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: Anyone use Mustela Physiobebe?

• Options
    You can put it on with a washcloth.I honestly thought directions were on there.Maybe it was on the box.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ohhh, we love this stuff!  Seriously, it's the best ever.  But yes, if 'm cleaning his diaper area, I just pump a squirt on to a wipe.  If I'm cleaning his stinky head (he has a tendency to rub snot/boogers on his head at night, yeah, gross) then I put it on a damp washcloth.  You can use it all over their body and it's even nice to clean your own face with if your skin is dry.  It's serious magic blue liquid.  C has super sensitive skin and has never had any issue with it, even as a newborn
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLuckyladyJ:
    You can put it on with a washcloth.I honestly thought directions were on there.Maybe it was on the box.

I got it as part of a set, so it's not a real-sized one.  Maybe that's why it's lacking directions.

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    imagejillybean800:

imageLuckyladyJ:

I got it as part of a set, so it's not a real-sized one.  Maybe that's why it's lacking directions.

No big deal. I see you got the info you were looking for. Have Fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LOVE this stuff!  I put a few squirts on a little round cotton pad and use it to wipe DS' face and sometimes his diaper area.  I don't use it all the time though as it is kind of pricey.  Definitely not for every diaper change, but it does come in handy when you just need a little something extra.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"