Health & Exercise
Options

**Please don't spam our board.  It is a TOS violation.**

Re: ***

• Options
    soliciting isn't allowed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is a place to share and help. This is not a solicitation!  And if you can share what you're going through and help someone get through it.  That's what makes the biggest difference in the world. I'm glad I can be here to share!!! =)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetiffanyanne424:
    This is a place to share and help. This is not a solicitation!  And if you can share what you're going through and help someone get through it.  That's what makes the biggest difference in the world. I'm glad I can be here to share!!! =)

If you had left it at this worked for me and just wanted to share, that'd be one thing. Leaving your full name and email is pretty suggestive of soliciting. Nice try though.  

• Options
    You know...I've found that by quit making excuses not to work out and keeping a close eye on everything that goes into my mouth works just fine for me...not yet another diet fad.
  • Options

imagetiffanyanne424:

And Tiffany, honey, when you have three total posts to your name and two of them are identical...who are you trying to kid???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"