December 2010 Moms
Options

Last night was surreal

I don't know if anyone here watches Grimm.  My DH and I really enjoy it.  Last night was the season 2 premiere. The series films here and their offices are not far from where we live.  They also have filmed about a block away from our house at least a couple of times.  We've never seen any of the actors, though....until last night!

We went to eat at one of the local breweries.  As we were eating we noticed a bunch of people coming in and heading back to a private room.  I started seeing Grimm printed on some of their shirts and then realized  I was recognizing some of them.  They must have been having a party to celebrate the new season. 

I didn't want to be a total dork (well...we all know I am.  ha ha).  It happened, though, that a couple of the actors were hanging out at bar as we left.  One made eye contact with me so I said that we really enjoyed the show.  They were super nice and oooohed and ahhhed all over G.  I didn't want to be weird so I didn't ask for a picture or autograph (although I kinda wish I would've gotten a pic of them with G). 

I'm sure this is no big deal to those from LA, but it was my first celebrity sighting.  Super fun!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13

Re: Last night was surreal

• Options
    So cool! We watch the show too, have never run into any of the actors though. A pic with G would have been awesome!
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options
    Oh, cool! MH would be very jealous- he loves that show.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How cool! I've never seen a celeb out and about, though when I was a freshman in high school, I saw Justin Timberlake a Cedar Point... haha. He was working one of the rides (apparently he used to work there at one time and was back for a day or something), and he was just barely popular at the time. He talked to us, and I could hardly place him until a lot later! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member
    What a fun sighting.  I'll bet they loved that you were fans, but cool.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options

imageNicole0012:
    How cool! I've never seen a celeb out and about, though when I was a freshman in high school, I saw Justin Timberlake a Cedar Point... haha. He was working one of the rides (apparently he used to work there at one time and was back for a day or something), and he was just barely popular at the time. He talked to us, and I could hardly place him until a lot later! 

That's awesome!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options

imagekj07:
    What a fun sighting.  I'll bet they loved that you were fans, but cool.

I hope so.  I tried to be really low key.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options
    That is soooo cool! :: high five :: for being all cool and laid-back about it too :)
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

How cool! We love that show. 

image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"