March 2012 Moms
Options

Holding her own bottle

DD started to put her hands up on the bottle like she wants to hold it on her own.  Yesterday DH let her hold it for a few seconds before she dropped it but tonight she held it for a good 3 min.  I was soo excited.  She is learning new things every day. Crazy!
image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Holding her own bottle

• Options
    Awwwww!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS does this also. I put he bottle in from of him and wait for him to grab it and shove it in his mouth.  So cute!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cute!!  My DD likes to help hold her bottle, and once she even guided it to her mouth...sometimes she gets a bit spastic and cannot keep it in her mouth.  Then, of course, she gets upset with me.  And it's so hard not to giggle! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

DS is doing the same. He wants to hold bottle with his hands AND feet..LOL. It's a challenge to feed him sometimes, especially if he is in a playful mood. He will grab bottle with hands, tries to push our hand off it and brings his feet up to grab bottle to. He will only hold it on his own for a few seconds, and hasn't figured out that he needs to hold the bottle up to get milk out.

we are so amazed at all the new things he is learning, and doing everyday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    imageMariJ1008:

DS is doing the same. He wants to hold bottle with his hands AND feet..LOL. It's a challenge to feed him sometimes, especially if he is in a playful mood. He will grab bottle with hands, tries to push our hand off it and brings his feet up to grab bottle to. He will only hold it on his own for a few seconds, and hasn't figured out that he needs to hold the bottle up to get milk out.

we are so amazed at all the new things he is learning, and doing everyday!

lol dd has not tried this maneuver but she does have little monkey toes.  She tries to pick her toys up with them! 

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"