Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Sex and the City

OK, wife and I have been married for little over 5 months now and I've been on this board since it started (dad and dad-to-be board). Anyway, the wife bought all of the Sex and the City re-runs on DVD. I never watched the show but I've been watching the DVD's with her and I have to tell you this series is hilarious, it really is. It's another one of those series I was never into but now find amazingly funny like Seinfeld...

Anyway, not sure why I shared this just wondered if I was the only guy who liked this show.

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Sex and the City

• Options
    My husband loves sex and the city. He bought the complete series for me a few years ago as a coming home gift from studying in europe and we spent half the summer watching it. Now, if the reruns are on TV, he'll pick that over almost anything else. haha! You're not the only guy not there that likes it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My wife never wathced it so I was never in a position where I had to watch it.  The bits and pieces I have seen are pretty annoying to me, so I probably will never be into it.  I have never been a big SJP fan, so that probably plays into it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I liked the first three seasons. They were more about generalities of sex and dating and were much funnier. The later seasons got really bad, focusing too much on the individual women's story arcs. Plus Carrie became genuinely unlikable after how she treated Aiden.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    I've watched it a few times...it's not horrible. The films, however, are really, really terrible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"