Alabama Babies
Options

Brookwood Dr.?

I am currently under the care of Dr. Hone.a and I'm 6 wks 3 ds pregnant. I would love to stay with an OB at Broo.kwood. Anyone got a good recommendation? 
TTC#1 since 2006
First RE appointment 4/2011
MFI = Low count + low T = Varicocele surgery 2007 + Clomid 2011
FFI = Ovarian dysfunction + Abnormal shaped uterus 2011
IUI#1 & 2= bfn
Lap + Hysterscopy = all clear
Last IUI 6/30/12... Femara + Follistim + Pregnyl + Progestrone supp. = BFP
Beta #1= 58.8 Beta #2 = 1,489.6 Beta #3 = 13,112.3 Beta #4 = 62,727.7 ... No more betas
2nd u/s = baby & heartbeat @ 6 wks 3 ds
It's a girl!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Brookwood Dr.?

• Options
    Congratulations!  Dr. Hon.ea got me my little girl with Femara as well!  :)  I graduated there at 9w and had my first appt with OB Gyn South (just one floor down from ART) at 10.5w.  My main OB was Dr. Camp.bell (who I love!) but it was actually Dr. R.oss who delivered my little girl since Dr. C was on vacation that week!  All of the doctors are amazing and I would highly recommend them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My OB is at St. Vincent's, but I have about 6 friends who use Dr. Adcock at OB-Gyn South and they all rave about him!
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a little late seeing this but I go to Dr. Heidi Straughn at Brookwood Women's Health.  I LOVE her!  She is the only OBGYN I have ever gone to and will ever go to as long as I am in B'ham.  I'm only 8 weeks pregnat with my first child but I hear that she is very cooperative with women who want to have a natural child birth, which is something that is important to me.  If that is important to you I would go with her for sure!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"