girls that do taketheglobe — The Bump
Stay at Home Moms

girls that do taketheglobe

I have seen a couple of you ladies who do this and you make about $150 and up a month. I have signed up for this about a couple of days ago to make extra money for christmas and other things. I only earned about .50cents so far. what am I doing wrong that you girls earn so much so quick.

thanks

Re: girls that do taketheglobe

• I bought a pack of referrals. I was really hesitant about putting any money into it, but I ended up buying 10 referrals figuring $11 wouldn't be such a huge loss, and I actually ended up making those $11 back within a week.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Really. Have you gotten paid from them yet? this is really a real thing?

dId you have to use a credit card?

• Loading the player...
  • The more referals you have the quicker you make money. I bought a few but most of them are friends of mine that were looking for extra money. I just just a link on my facebook and myspace. I got paid already you sign up for a free account from alert pay (similar to pay pal) but if your on the free membership it can take up to 60 days for you to get your money.
  • I have a few friends that signed up also, and I just put in my first request. I made $25 in 15 days so I will let you all know as soon as I actually get the money in my alertpay account.

I was very hesitant of any of this stuff of making money online, but from the research I've done, and one of my former coworkers that I've talked to it is possible. 

There is a guy on taketheglobe that made $70,000! I'm sure he has invested a nice chunk of money on buying the over 5000 referrals he's got, but I was in shock when I saw his stats. 

As soon as I get my payment I will post it on here so that we all know this is something legit. 

Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Perhaps a dumb question but what exactly is buying a referral?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards