Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Gift for (free) babysitting Grandma

My MIL is a teacher and has babysat for LO 2 days/week all summer for free. We would like to do something special for her to let her know how much we appreciated it (even though she thanks us for "letting her babysit").

The only idea I have is a canvas print of LO's recent 6 month pictures. What other ideas do people have? TIA!

Re: Gift for (free) babysitting Grandma

• Grandchild necklace

Grandma"brag" photo album

Some non baby related items

Edible arrangements (yum)

Massage certificate

Mani/Pedi certificate

HTH :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • We did a canvas print of the grandkids on my side for my mom for Mother's Day and she loved it!  She wouldn't wear any specific jewelry or care about a brag book since she has photos both in her office and home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i made a shutterfly book of all photos of them together... called it noah loves nana. my mom loved it so much she cried
  • I think a canvas print is a great idea!  Picture gifts are always a hit with my mom and mil. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My mom watches my LO and I was thinking of sending her and her boyfriend on a weekend trip somewhere as a thank you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP - 2/5/14
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My MIL constantly is a help w/ our girls and pretty much my go to babysitter. I have made her a couple photobooks on shutterfly of the girls and I also bought her a PANDORA charm bracelet w/ charm initials of our girls and their birth stone. SHE LOVED IT! A simple thank you card from the heart always goes a long way too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"