Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Miss you all...apology...and ramblings

**WARNING***  Rainbow baby mentioned. 

It's been a while, lovies...and I am truly sorry I have been absent and not supportive enough.  The past 2 months has been a completely new and different ride on this roller coaster I've been put on.  Having my rainbow baby has been both joyous and exhausting.  With those two also comes the guilt, the confusion, and the necessity to put both of those aside while caring for Emma.  We're doing well and finding a new balance to our days and nights.  I am struggling more so lately with the grief and what it all means now that I have a little sister for Logan, but I guess that's to be expected.  Forgive my absence and please know that I think of each of you everyday.  I'm hoping that my return to work will allow me more scheduled stability to my days which will allow me to again actively participate on this board.

For all the new faces (too many new faces!), I am so sorry that you are here, but I am glad you found us.  The women on this board have become more than just "faces of a loss"...they are friends...family...hope.  They have seen me through my darkest days.  I send each and every one of you *hugs* and hope for peace and healing in even the smallest ways each and every day.

My family is all gone now and it's just me and Emma during the day while DH is at work.  I'm nervous....and I wonder what emotions might arise now that I am completely alone during the day.  The laundry and dishes my just go untouched so that I can join you ladies on here :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Miss you all...apology...and ramblings

• Options

Hi Johnnys! Nice to see you! I don't see too many of the "oldies" around here on a regular basis. I know it's not that they all have "moved on" but just that their lives are moving forward and they are busy.

Cant believe Emma is already growing so much! I'm sure it is a whirlwind of emotions having your rainbow but watching you go through it all has given me hope. I hope I can get there too.

Big hugs, come by anytime! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hello Johnnys-- I am not over here as often as I would like. It is tough going through this and coming over here and seeing so many more new loss moms. I know I was here too just 11 or so months ago but it is still hard for me. I see you as an inspirations and I am so glad that you are doing well. I can't believe it has been 2 months already time sure does fly by.

Thinking of all of the ladies here all the time. Ever if I am not here often!!!

Heather 

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Johnnys - I'm one of the newer faces.  I must say, this board has truly been a life line for me, as I'm sure it was for you.  I can't even begin to imagine all the emotions you are going through with your new LO, Emma, in your arms and her brother, Logan, in your heart.    

I'm sure it must be very hard to come on here and read all the new sad stories, while trying to be strong during a new pregnancy or while caring for a new LO.  And sometimes we all need to step away for a while.  

Please know it really does mean so much when an "oldie" comes back and tells her story, gives support, gets support, and lets us know that you are getting through this -  how you are getting through this, and that we will get through it too.   

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Options
    Happy to see you back! I have been following your blog and love the beautiful photos of Emma!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    So good to see you!  Don't apologize! You have so much going on right now, a beautiful new life to admire and a lot of emotions to sort through.  I cannot believe she's 2 months old already, where does time go?  I love seeing the occasional blog post and knowing that you are both doing so well.  Whether you're on the board or not you are a constant source of hope and inspiration to me, I'll never be able to thank you for how much that has helped me with this pregnancy.  Big huge hugs!

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Hello! It's good to "see" you again! I have been wondering how Emma and yourself have been doing. I know what a rollercoster of emotions PAL can bring, especially in the first few months. Please don't apologize. You have your hands full at the moment. Come back to us when ever you can. And if it makes you feel any better, my house is a mess most of the time these days. :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hi there! It's great to read an update from you. I'm so glad you and Emma are doing well. I haven't been on here too much either because I'm super emotional now and have trouble finding the words to support others. I guess most people go through that phase after a loss. I didn't realize you are updating your blog every now and then. I'm excited to check it out! I'm hoping to see adorable Emma pics :)
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"