5 Weeks Pregnant

Afraid to take Test #2

Back in December I was switching birth control pills and missed a period - I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. !!! but then I took another 5 tests over the next 1-2 weeks and they were all negative. I used EPT Digital and Clear Blue Digital because they are easier to read. So I did some research and think it was a "chemical pregnancy" - where the embryo failed to implant completely.

NOW - DH and I have been TTC for about a month and a half... I am about 11 days late for a 28 day cycle and 4 days late for 35 day cycle (which is what it was last month). Unfortunately I'd been on the pill for 5 years and I did not track before then so I am not sure what is normal for me.

This morning I took a HPT with FMU and there it was BFP... I am afraid  that if I take another test it will come up negative... I bought more tests but I am just nervous - anyone else have this issue before?

Praying that this pregnancy sticks...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Afraid to take Test #2

• My first test was a blood test and it was very faint. I work at a hospital and was able to do it at work. 2 days later I has a faint urine. Then 2 days later I had a positive home preg and 2 days later I had another. And just to be sure I did ANOTHER one at work and got a bold line. Lol. I dont know why I couldn't believe the first one!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got an extremely faint positive at just 24 days (a full 5 days before my missed period) but have been so paranoid due to a miscarriage last spring that I've been testing every few days since!  I totally understand!
    Baby'N 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"