January 2011 Moms

TTT

Alright I see it's my day to start it. Hope your all having a good day.

1. I had a hormonal breakdown last night.I cried for no reason all night long.

2. Iz has not been wanting to go to bed lately.... Wish this would pass.

3. Today has been much better than yesterday. I must've just needed a good cry yesterday.

4. I feel my list of things I want done to my house keeps growing. I wish I was more skilled in home remodel and such things. I should just rearrange.

5. I had a lot of laughs at work today. I love days like that.

6. My little Iz went disc golfing with us this last weekend and had a blast. It was a great family outing.

7. I am super excited for school to start at the end of the month. I can hardly wait to go get all my books.

8. I think Iz fell asleep on the floor.

9. I would love a foot rub. Maybe I can convince H to give me one this weekend. I will dream of this tonight.

10. I need to clean and I really don't want to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTT

• 1. Today DD napped for 2 1/2 hrs, first time in a week! 

2. I took a nice nap, it was heaven!

3. I'm scared to see how much weight I've gained at my Dr appt on Thurs.  I feel like my legs are starting to retain water...BLAH!

4.  This Saturday I'm going out to dinner with my high school friends & spending the night at my parents ALL BY MYSELF, no LO, no dog, no DH!

5. We have yet to pick a name for LO - only 7 more weeks.  It's so much harder this time.

6. Next Friday we leave for the beach!

7. Almost finished sewing baby gifts for my BFF.  She's due 4 days before my c/s.

8. Am I the only one that gets excited for good diaper deals?!?!  :/

9. I'm starting to get nervous about how I'll take care of DD, and the new LO while keeping my sanity.

10. My SIL came over Monday night to visit before heading back to school.  She was talking about how she doesn't want to have kids or get married.  She's going to have a life partner that she can do business with. WTF does that mean.  Is she a lesbian, and what kind of business will she be doing with her partner?????  DH & I are confused.

• 1.  the olympics are killing me - I feel I must watch every night and am lacking in the sleep department from it.

2.dh is home from Spain for the week, there is so much I feel we have to get done this week.

3. tomorrow is dh's bday - every year he says he doesnt want to do anything it is just another day but I know he really does.  I am surprising him by getting all of his brothers and his 3 closest friends together for dinner

4. someone hit my car at work last week now I have a huge scratch running down the side of it.

5. We are taking ds to the 4h fair this weekend I am so excited for him to see the animals.

6. I keep seeing ads for back to school shopping, I want to go back to school shopping for myself even though I am not in school, I could use some new things!

7. ds has slept horribly for the past  2 weeks, he wakes up screaming at the same time every night, I can not figure out what wakes him up.

8. I ordered my first ton of wood pellets for the winter yesterday, hard to believe we will start heating the house in another 2 months or so. 

9.  the beach is calling my name, I do not want to be at work today

10. under the guise of letting dh spend alone time with ds last night, I went and got a pedicure.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. It is even more quiet around here these days than it has been in the past.

2. When I grow up, I want to be the seamstress for the men's water polo team (US or Croatia or both. It's the only match I saw but HOT D@MN I'd be happy with that job)

3. JT slept like crap last night and I think it's from constipation/gas. Bad night - like newborn bad.

4. Speaking of newborn, I will have one in my arms in less than 6 weeks or so.

5. Just discovered pastina. I love it - I wish DS did too.

6. Can I send DH to Spain with Debperdoo's DH? 

7. I've now gone on 2 toy shopping sprees for JT in the past 2 weeks.

8. I'm going to the Jersey shore for 2 nights next week with my mom, Nanny, aunt and JT. I'm looking forward to it.

9. I didn't invite DH to the above...it's during the work week anyway so hopefully he doesn't take it too personal.

10. Tonight is good TV - Project Runway and Big Brother and Olympics! 

• imageMrsLynnyD:

1. It is even more quiet around here these days than it has been in the past.

2. When I grow up, I want to be the seamstress for the men's water polo team (US or Croatia or both. It's the only match I saw but HOT D@MN I'd be happy with that job)

3. JT slept like crap last night and I think it's from constipation/gas. Bad night - like newborn bad.

4. Speaking of newborn, I will have one in my arms in less than 6 weeks or so.

5. Just discovered pastina. I love it - I wish DS did too.

6. Can I send DH to Spain with Debperdoo's DH? 

7. I've now gone on 2 toy shopping sprees for JT in the past 2 weeks.

8. I'm going to the Jersey shore for 2 nights next week with my mom, Nanny, aunt and JT. I'm looking forward to it.

9. I didn't invite DH to the above...it's during the work week anyway so hopefully he doesn't take it too personal.

10. Tonight is good TV - Project Runway and Big Brother and Olympics! 

Your DH can go to Spain with my Dh (they leave tonight!) only if I can go to the Jersey shore with you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"