Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Boon Drying Rack: Grass or Lawn?

Ok, so we will need a new drying rack with this baby. Last time, I had a more deluxe one because I went back to work quickly and was pumping a lot. We cleaned pump parts and bottles constantly. This time, I won't be going back for 8 months so I don't really need such a big rack. I will mostly breastfeed but pump here and there, plus we will wash some things in the dishwasher.

So my question is, should I get the Boon Grass (9.5" x 9.5") or Boon Lawn (13.5" x 11") drying rack? The Grass is $15 and Lawn is $25.

Re: Boon Drying Rack: Grass or Lawn?

• Options

I'll be exclusively BF and at this point we got the grass.  Once LO is a lil bigger and i go back to work I'm sure we'll be using more bottles/parts (since I'll be pumping more) we will get the lawn and leave the grass in our room (upstairs).

We also got the flowers to hang paci's, etc.... 

SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Options
    I have the grass and it's perfect. I dont have the counter space for the lawn. I ebf but I work on Fridays only. I try to pump once or twice during the week if I can but I mainly pump at work and then Friday night we have all the bottles my husband used during the day plus the pump parts. The grass comfortably holds both flanges and like 3-4 bottles (I use Avent and they're pretty wide). If I just have bottles in there I can fit all 6 Ameda bottles and 3-4 Avent bottles. I also bought the flower add on which is awesome cause I hang all the nipples and bottle caps on it, so it frees up more grass space. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we have lawn and I love it.  We have room for it though and often have up to 7 bottles on it.  
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Options
    I've heard a lot of people say that they got the grass, and wished they had gotten the lawn. So I am going for the lawn. Don't really have the counter space to spare, but figure we'll find a way to make it work. Who needs a bread box anyway?
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options

imagekellyrn9956:
    I've heard a lot of people say that they got the grass, and wished they had gotten the lawn. So I am going for the lawn. Don't really have the counter space to spare, but figure we'll find a way to make it work. Who needs a bread box anyway?

We got grass because I didn't know about lawn. At 3.5 mos we replaced it with lawn and 2 flowers but I EP so I have lots of bottle and pump parts to dry. If you have space I would just get lawn. I imagine grass would fill up quickly when graduating to sippys. 

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    lawn. you'll never say to yourself i wish i had the bigger one because you'll have it.
  • Options
    imageGirlWithTheMostCake:
    lawn. you'll never say to yourself i wish i had the bigger one because you'll have it.
    I agree. I pump at work and she gets 4 bottles a day. So we really only use six bottles (pump into 2) 4 days a week and the grass isn't enough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I work full time and have to pump all day and then I nurse when I get home from work.  I got the grass and it was too small.  I just recently upgraded to the lawn and I love it!  Plus I have a flower!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"