Babies: 0 - 3 Months

question about ergo...

It seems that my LO might be in the "in between stage" where he's to big to have his legs crossed froggy and too young to have his legs dangling...My LO is about 14 pounds and pretty chunky...He seems very uncomfy with his legs crossed froggy....Yet he is only 9.5 weeks so too young to have his legs dangling...has anyone else experienced this, if so, what did you do? I never used the infant insert because LO was big enough...

Re: question about ergo...

• My DD is 12pounds at 10weeks, and I just started using just the little infant insert cushion as a seat inside the carrier, instead of the whole thing. Maybe you could try just putting a little rolled up scarf under his bum to give some support?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • he is too big for anything else to fit in the ergo with him....
  • Loading the player...
  • My son is only 11 lbs and he's fine with his legs out in the ergo... I've rolled up a little blanket and used it as a seat for him just to bump him up a bit and he's been fine. If you hold your LO against your chest and his legs easily open to the sides of you, then his legs should be just fine like that in the ergo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD was never comfy froggie style so I've been splaying her legs open since 4 weeksish and she's been fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"