March 2012 Moms

Dr.Brown users

Why do these bottles take so long to dry???? I just want to put them away in the cabinet and I can't! By the time they finally dry inside it is time to use them again. 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Dr.Brown users

• hmm never noticed this, but I only give DS one maybe two bottles a day.  So I usually just use a different one if he is getting two that day.  What type of drying system do you use?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • yeah that's how we do it too.  I have seen friends who use the bottle more than I use the grass dryer.  Maybe that gives more air flow?  I just put them down on a kitchen towel.  So you use other bottles too and they dry faster?  I'm stumped.  Oh I use the glass one's maybe that makes a difference.  My storage bottles that are plastic don't dry fast at all.  That drives me a bit batty
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had this same problem! We use the grass dryer and ended up just buying more bottles with some of our left over gift cards from the baby shower. We ended up with 2 grass dryers, 14 four oz bottles & 12 eight ounce bottles. A bit much I know but we even tried different bottles with LO but his gas was so horrible and his stomach hurt so bad we just went overboard with dr. browns that way we knew at least one bottle would be dry when we needed it
  • We forumla feed so we use a lot of bottes.  I hand wash them and use a two tiered rack that has rods to put the bottles on for drying.  Basically, what I put on there to dry in the morning or overnight is dry by the next time I need the bottles.  I'm not sure if that's faster than your system. If I have a random bottle that isn't quite dry but need it, I use it anyway with the rationale that I'm putting liquid back in it anyway.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"