Military Families

Fort bliss?

We will be pcsing there soon! I have a 7 month old son...he'll be 1 when we get there though. Looking to meet new people and get some tips for living there :)
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fort bliss?

• Your little man is adorable! What rank is your husband? I can tell you whether or not its worth it to live on post. And if you chose to live off post I know a few good apartment complexes. PM me if you'd like.  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • imagenursemullinax:
    Your little man is adorable! What rank is your husband? I can tell you whether or not its worth it to live on post. And if you chose to live off post I know a few good apartment complexes. PM me if you'd like.  :D

Thank you :)

My husband will be E5 before we get there. Thanks for the help!  

• Loading the player...
  • Ok, great! He should get decent housing then on post. But if you would rather live off post there are plenty of nice places that you will still have BAH $$ left over after paying rent.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • NSLNSL member
    We've been here for six years now and have gotten to know the El Paso area fairly well.  PM or page me if you'd like specific recommendations.  Welcome to Bliss!
  • I just moved here my husband is a recruiter. So far I absolutely hate it here and can not for these three years to be over!!!
  • imagebuddrfly421:
    We will be pcsing there soon! I have a 7 month old son...he'll be 1 when we get there though. Looking to meet new people and get some tips for living there :)

We just moved here in June and am enjoying it for the most part - definitely better than where we were.  There is a playgroup that meets Tues, Wed, Thurs every week, so that is how I've made some friends/kept busy.  They have a page on FB - Army Community Services/New Parent Support Group. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecali_lala:
    I just moved here my husband is a recruiter. So far I absolutely hate it here and can not for these three years to be over!!!

Ive heard good and bad...we can't wait together there as we are currently stationed at ft wainwright, Alaska! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"