April 2013 Moms
Options

*~*Ticker Change Saturday*~*

WEEK:

FRUIT:

SYMPTOMS:

CRAVINGS:

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*Ticker Change Saturday*~*

• Options

WEEK: 4

FRUIT: Poppyseed

SYMPTOMS: Bloating, nausea, dull headaches, moodiness, extreme sensitivity to smell

CRAVINGS: None

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET? Princess for a girl; baby animals for a boy

• Options
    imageReeMrsMBA:

WEEK: 5

FRUIT: Appleseed

SYMPTOMS: None other than some bloating and mild cramping. Some heartburn before my BFP

CRAVINGS: None yet.

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET? Not too sure. We only have 2 bdrms on one level, 2 on the other. I'm not ready to move Jyles to another floor in the house so likely the baby will stay in our room and then we'll have to figure something out so they can share once the baby is sleeping through the night. This is one of my biggest worries about having a 2nd and the layout of our house Tongue Tied

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

FRUIT: Apple seed

SYMPTOMS: Nausea, cramping, heart burn

CRAVINGS: Carbs

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET? No clue...we know we're leaving it painted the green color it is for either gender but I have no idea on themes. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

WEEK: 6

FRUIT: Sweet Pea

SYMPTOMS: back pain, super tired, sore boobs, and very emotional

CRAVINGS: none yet really but I have been really liking ice cream

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET? Not really I think we are waiting to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I do like the idea though of doing one wall with big polka dots in a bright color and the other walls a bit calmer color.

Kendall Makenna April 4, 2013
  • Options

WEEK:

FRUIT:

Blueberry 

SYMPTOMS:

M/S, Headaches, Back ache 

CRAVINGS:

Chocolates 

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?

Not yet. 

Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Options

FRUIT: Poppyseed

SYMPTOMS: Tired, but no other symptoms so far

CRAVINGS: Peanut butter (which I usually don't like)

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?  Not yet.  I still have to think of one.

• Options
    imageReeMrsMBA:

WEEK: 6 weeks today

SYMPTOMS: Almost constant hunger, nausea, itchy and painful nipples

CRAVINGS: Today I'm craving pizza. Almost anything dairy.

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?  - I love Winnie the Pooh so that's a definite contender. I also like anything nature related, so maybe flowers and butterflies for a girl, and baby animals or jungle theme for a boy. We won't make definite plans until after the 1st trimester. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

FRUIT: Appleseed

SYMPTOMS: TIRED,  a little nausau, barely tender boobs

CRAVINGS: sour candy (sour patch kids).

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?  The room we are using is already a pretty grey, I'm thinking of yellow to mix and then adjusting based on gender - maybe bamboo-ish for boy, flowers for girl. 

• Options

WEEK: Six

SYMPTOMS: Mild cramps, sore boobs, headaches, mild backaches, fleeting nausea

CRAVINGS: French Fries.

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET? No, but I'd like it to be somewhat gender neutral, even though we plan on finding out the gender. This way I can use it for future babies and then just switch out the accessories which could lean towards one gender or the other. 

Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

FRUIT: apple seed

SYMPTOMS: still sore boobs

CRAVINGS: none

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?

the wall colour will be Benjamin Moore "rocky road" (like the rest of the house) and if it's a girl, shabby chic and if it's a boy, vintage of some sort, or just something really simple. I'm not into the whole "theme" thing  

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

FRUIT:  Apple seed

SYMPTOMS:  Nauseous, sore breasts, exhaustion

CRAVINGS:  sweet food..nothing specific

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?  If a boy- Brown and Blue

If a girl- brown and pink

image   image
  • Options

FRUIT:  Apple seed

SYMPTOMS:  Nauseous, sore breasts, exhaustion

CRAVINGS:  sweet food..nothing specific

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?  If a boy- Brown and Blue

If a girl- brown and pink

image   image
  • Options

WEEK: 6

SYMPTOMS: Tired & my sense of smell is awesome....which often has its down falls.

CRAVINGS: Sweets & Carbs especially "Guido" Fries (American cheese, garlic, salt, pepper & oregano)

GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET? If its a girl we have everything already in storage from Olivia. Its a cute butterfly/flower theme but its not over done with pink....lots of dark reds & some light greens. If its a boy Monkeys!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • Options

Oh I LOVE this idea!!!

FRUIT: poppy seed!

SYMPTOMS:  I had two naps today!  Bbs a bit tender.  Very small and short 'cramps' (if I could even call them that). 

CRAVINGS:  No cravings and no aversions... Yet!GTKY - (stealing Thursday's idea) ANY THEME FOR THE NURSERY YET?  Would love to do a space theme for a boy!  I am sure that once we find out the gender I will obsessively look at Pinterest and just steal other peoples great and creative ideas!Laura  

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WEEK: 6FRUIT: Sweet peaSYMPTOMS: tired and very thirstyCRAVINGS: water (totally lame)THEME FOR NURSERY: If it's a girl, I will do an owl theme and the room will be light pink and light grey. If it's a boy, I'm not really sure. We did chocolate brown and turquoise with zoo animals for DS's room. Maybe I'll do sports or something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"