Stay at Home Moms

Random people following me on Pinterest??

Lately I've had three people start following me on Pinterest -- I have no idea who they are.  Can you block people from following you?  Or "unfollow" them from your Pins (I'm not saying that right).  It just creeps me out to have strangers seeing my plans for DS's birthday and whatnot.
SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)

Re: Random people following me on Pinterest??

• Umm...that's kinda the point of Pinterest. Anybody can follow you.
  • I guess it just bothered me since my full name and a picture of my family is on there.  I just went in and changed that. 

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Loading the player...
  • No, you cannot block followers. 

I don't know most of the people I follow or those following me.  I follow people because they pin items that are of interest to me not because I know them.  It is not like they are getting any information about you from your pins unless you are pinning from your personal blog or pinning personal pictures, information, etc. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, on Pinterest it's pretty much all about the content and not the people. I follow people whose pins I like and often want to repin. It's not really something where you follow people you know just to see what they're interested in, that's boring. If that makes sense.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • That's why I don't have my entire first & last name. I have a bunch of followers that I don't know and really didn't think anything about it. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • I follow anyone that has a pin that I like and think that I will like to follow.  I love seeing more and more things show up to pin!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL Jeez I almost felt like a stalker there for a minute..I'm following people I don't know, I like their pins!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"