March 2012 Moms

DS stopped rolling

So at 4 months he figured out how to roll from belly to back.  Then a week later back to belly.  He did this a lot for about a week, so total 2 weeks since 4 months.   Then stopped.  He has still done it a handful of times, but hasn't rolled in over a week.  Is he just working on other stuff.  He has learned how to put his foot in his mouth ect.  since.  Just seems odd to give up on rolling.  I am grateful that he enjoys tummy time now.  He will stay in it for an hour if he has the right toys.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DS stopped rolling

• Jane did this, too.  She started rolling belly to back at 4 months and back to belly about three weeks later.  Once she learned back to belly, it was like she completely forgot belly to back.  She's started going both ways again this week.  It's funny how they forget as they learn more!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD did that too, and then she started right back up again. Don't worry about it :) It's like they work so hard to figure it out, and then once they got it then it's no longer exciting haha. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • ofcoarse the day I write this.  He decides to flip both ways in his crib trying to nap.  Go figure
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • my little one can only roll from back to belly.  He has never been able to roll from belly to his back.  It worries me at night.  I am always getting up and making sure he is on his back and did not roll over on his tummy during the night. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"