Military Families

PCS question... packing begins tomorrow

I am 8 months pregnant and I have been working everyday up to today & I have NO energy plus a 2 yo. My husband is already in Georgia so I am doing this alone.

The moving company begins packing tomorrow morning. I am worried that they will not pack us because my house is not organized. Also, my job gave me a surprise baby shower today and now I have bags of gifts sitting in the middle of my family room.

I need to prioritize. What should I make sure if definitely done before they come tomorrow between 8-10 AM?

HELP!

Re: PCS question... packing begins tomorrow

• Just load your car with all the esentials to get you to GA, and they will packthe rest for you! No matter what it looks like, if its clean or dusty or organized or anything!

No worries, just try to relax, and if you have ANYONE that can come over to be with you its a lot less stressful, and the extra eyes help....

Good Luck!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• you dont need to organize anything, just put what you dont want them to pack in a special place. tell them not to pack that stuff and sit back and relax!! good luck

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Loading the player...
  • They'll seriously pack everything and anything in any state. When we unpacked, I found that they had packed a bathroom trash can with trash in it. Just make sure you're very clear on what you don't want packed.
  • Before every move I always vow to have things organized, all the miscellaneous piles of crap gone and everything in its rightful place. That goes out the window a couple days before the movers arrive and I've got a myriad of other things to worry about. In the end, everything ends up in a box and put on the truck. Sometimes it's just no fun guessing what box has the item I'm looking for on the other end but then again it does give us a laugh too when you find something packed with unexpected items. 
  • The only requirement that was given to me was to please take down all pictures or other items hanging on the wall.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Thank you easing my anxiety. I slept so much better last night. The moving company is here and has been since 8:30 am. They are awesome ladies and I am having an awesome experience so far with this PCS.

Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"