June 2012 Moms
Options

What are you doing to lose weight !

I am struggling with this ! Especially because I am formula feeding. So let me know your secrets to lose this baby weight faster ! I am walking with baby every night, but if there is any other advice please let me know !

Thanks ladies !

Re: What are you doing to lose weight !

• Options

How many weeks PP are you? Have you considered adding in some strength training? I am BFing, so I'm not trying to lose weight right now, but I got the go ahead to start running again and doing strength training. Super excited to get back to the gym!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing. I have 10 lbs to lose, but I am not in a hurry. I don't want to hurt my milk supply.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Right now I'm just going for walks with the baby every day. Before I got pregnant I used the My Fitness Pal app on the iphone. I lost 35 lbs using it and highly recommend it.

I haven't started using it again but I need to.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Crying and eating my feelings.  Shockingly, this is not effective. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagenotfrancie:
    Crying and eating my feelings.  Shockingly, this is not effective. :)

Haha!

After DD1, I walked 3 miles/day 3-5 days a week starting at 4 weeks PP for about 3 months until school started (I taught).  I also followed Weight Watchers online. I bottle fed DD1.  I lost to about 10 pounds below pre-pg weight, and then I got KU with DD2!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm a huge believer in Weight Watchers. I've done both the meetings and online and both worked for me. Also, I agree with the strength training. Muscle burns fat so even when you're not exercising, you'll still be burning calories. Plus, you'll have awesome muscle tone!

• Options
    I go for a 30-45 min walk pushing heavy stroller with a toddler and wearing an infant.  I also am BF.
  • Options
    I started doing WW (had done it a while ago). I was a higher weight than I wanted to be at when I got pregnant so I'm hopeful I can just keep going after I lose the pregnancy weight. I lost 3 lbs the first week and am in the second week and it seems pretty manageable). 
  • Options

Nothing. I lost all my pregnancy weight. I'm shocked. With DS1, it took way longer and I had to really work at it.

I had planned to do WW though. All I'm going to do now is just some toning work.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Elipitical machines do help in loosing weight! But you have to make sure you burn more calories than you take in throughout the day

https://amzn.to/Horizon-Fitness-EX-59-Elliptical-Trainer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"