D.C. Area Babies

Obstetrician in DC

Hello!

I was hoping someone might be able to recommend an OB in the district.  I'm technically high-risk (due to age) and am 13 weeks along - my Dr. just informed me he doesn't take insurance.  Any advice would be very much appreciated!  Thank you!!!

Re: Obstetrician in DC

• I live in MD and I use Capital Women's Care.  They are AWESOME!  I'm not sure if they have offices in DC, but I know they have an office on I think Fernwood Rd. in Bethesda and that office will deliver at Sibley in DC.

They are great!  I've referred 3 friends so far and they all love the practice!

Good luck and CONGRATS!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemplesset23:

I live in MD and I use Capital Women's Care.  They are AWESOME!  I'm not sure if they have offices in DC, but I know they have an office on I think Fernwood Rd. in Bethesda and that office will deliver at Sibley in DC.

Good luck and CONGRATS!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemplesset23:

I live in MD and I use Capital Women's Care.  They are AWESOME!  I'm not sure if they have offices in DC, but I know they have an office on I think Fernwood Rd. in Bethesda and that office will deliver at Sibley in DC.

Good luck and CONGRATS!

I go to the same practice and LOVE them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I highly recommend GW Medical Associates.  The doctors and staff are excellent, take time to answer any questions, and if you go to their 2300 M ST NW location they have all of the latest technology and can do all ultrasounds in-house which is great for high risk patients requiring more ultrasounds.  I'm now almost 30 weeks, and couldn't be more satisfied with the care they have provided.
  • Whatever you do, do not use the Capital Women's Care office downtown/K street. Avoid like the pest. Just check their Yelp reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"