July 2012 Moms

Friday Quesion of the day 8/10/12

Anything planned for the weekend?

Re: Friday Quesion of the day 8/10/12

• Church on Sunday morning!  First visit to the church where DH works.  I'm sure LO will get a lot of attention!
  • family get together and my brother and his new wife are driving in from Iowa to see us!  Since I missed their wedding due to LOs premature birth, it will be the first time I get to hug my little bro and congratulate him. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing at all. Hopefully will find a bit of energy to get some stuff done around the house that I have been neglecting.

• Since LO was born on our anniversary, we are going to take her to the grandparents' house and go out and celebrate... since we spent it in the hospital! :)
    imageimage

• Got the step kids coming this weekend. My plan is to sleep as much as possible...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Tonight we're having dinner at the in-laws. Tomorrow DH will be working on the addition to our house (a fourth bedroom!) while I watch the kids. On Sunday is church and a potluck afterwards.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We're getting together with some friends to celebrate DH's 30th b-day.  I can't believe he's finally 30.  I'm 35 (cougar, I know ;-) so I'm thrilled that we're finally in the same decade! 
  • Nope! DH is working tonight and tomorrow night pretty late in the city, so LO and I are going to hang out here...maybe watch some movies and order a pizza? ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nothing :( Trying to survive the heat, hopefully getting some sleep since DH will be home, and trying to perfect my breastfeeding techniques.
  • ViveVive member

Saturday: go see doctor (pcp) to confirm mastitis is getting better, and call in to my parents on the way home. Mum is a PT with her own practice attached to their house, so she has offered to put some ultrasound on same boob to try and knock over this last little solid chunk that neither baby or pumping can quite get out.

Rest of weekend ... No plans. 

• Way too many visitors :(  I need a break!

LO will have his first trip to church on Sunday and newborn pictures afterwards. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"