Health & Exercise

JOGGING STROLLERS

Hi ,

Looking to purchase a jogging stroller. Love the BOB!!! Open to other options and need help deciding. Any comments welcome. 

Re: JOGGING STROLLERS

• I have a baby trend single and love it but I also have a Bob duallie and love that as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the Baby Trend Expedition, but I wouldn't use it for running.  The front wheel is way too wobbly when you get any speed going, and it feels like it could easily tip if you took a sharp turn or went over some uneven ground.  I do love it for walks though, if that's all you wanted it for. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageangels143:

Hi ,

Looking to purchase a jogging stroller. Love the BOB!!! Open to other options and need help deciding. Any comments welcome. 

To make a better comparison with other jogging strollers, here's the link to give you clearer and more detailed description about Bob Revolution SE: https://jogging-stroller-reviews.net/bob-revolution-se-stroller-reviews/. 

Fyi, a jogging stroller is best recommended for a baby who already has a stable neck control (around 8-12 m.o, the case is different for each baby though) Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"