Pregnant after 35
Options

before I even took a pregnancy test...

I was in a little Amish shop in Ohio. I saw this sweet litte girl's dress made out of towel material and it hangs on the oven bar and I had to buy it. I just knew that I was pregnant (at 4 weeks) and thought I would name her Hannah!  Of course my DH is not fond of the name. So even though its early and I dont know what I am having I fell in love with 3 little girl names (after learning to live without Hannah). Please vote in the poll. I posted these names on another site and I was told that I was making up names, however I am not inventing names. These are all names I found in different places.

Ahana is Irish and means from the brook

Veree is a surname and street close to me.

[Poll]

Re: before I even took a pregnancy test...

• Options

Congrats on being pregnant!!!

I am not a fan of any of those names tho. Sorry!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Congrats on your pg!!

I'm with PP and not a fan of any of those names.  They are not MS at all.

BabyFruit Ticker

06.10.12 +HPT 06.12.12 Beta #1 = 2,770 06.14.12 Beta #2 = 6,300
    1st U/S 06.18.12 2nd U/S 06.25.12
    09.24.12 It's a Boy!! ---> Jacob Owen

Our IF Journey Began: October 2009
    **8 Failed IUI's, 1 Blighted Ovum, & 1 Failed IVF**
    Dx: MFI, DOR w/MTHFR Homozygous A1298C & Hypothyroidism
    03.2012 Lab Results: FSH 6.83 AMH 0.67 TSH 3.8 E2 17
    SA 156 million 93% motility 3% morphology

Follow Me on Pinterest
    **~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for your pregnancy! Hope all goes fantastic.  I can't pick a name because I can't get behind any of them.  It doesn't matter whether they are "real" or made up if you like them.  I am just not a fan of "different style" or "funky spellings."Tongue Tied
  • Options
    Congrats! But I have to agree with all the PPs... none of those names are my style so it's impossible for me to vote for one that I like. Good luck with the naming process, whatever the gender!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats on your pregnancy. You have a long time to ponder names, I would keep thinking about it.  Veree will never be pronounced like Marie, everyone will call her Very, like Mary or VerRee like Furry. It's just asking for confusion their whole life. The others are just too odd for me to cast a vote for one. I looked, and don't see those names, or variations of them anywhere. 

Naming a child is very personal, and asking perfect strangers on the Internet about unique spellings or odd combinations will usually not get you the kind of positive affirmation you're looking for.

Maybe it's best to ask close friends, and loved ones if you are set on one of those names.  Give it more thought for now. 

Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"