Michigan Babies

Bragging about my newborn photographer Patricia Anderson!

edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies
I recently gave birth to my daughter and I was recommended to a local photographer. I took one look at her website and I was in love! I booked her for a sessions and she was very professional, gentle, and patient with our daughter. With newborn photography being all the rage her style is by far the best I've seen. So if anyone is expecting and in need of a newborn photographer and in the Grand Rapids area you must look her up you won't regret it!   https://patriciaandersonphotography.com

Re: Bragging about my newborn photographer Patricia Anderson!

• Oh, and $300 is kind of high TBH.  I can get a CD from a photog who has been doing professional photos for years in the area who is $200 (no matter the subject) and AMAZING.  He did my wedding photos, my daughter's newborn, and I'll have him do my family pictures this fall.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • And the link to your website doesn't even work.  So....

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The Wop, I must say that this is a place for parents to share and communicate with one another and what I had posted was my opinion and experience. If you don't like it then disregard it. There is no need to come across being rude after all we are all parents.  What you posted saying is spam is not my posting at all, and looks like it came from the photographer herself. 
  • imagejencerra:
    The Wop, I must say that this is a place for parents to share and communicate with one another and what I had posted was my opinion and experience. If you don't like it then disregard it. There is no need to come across being rude after all we are all parents.  What you posted saying is spam is not my posting at all, and looks like it came from the photographer herself. 

It's a little suspicious if there's a rave review from someone about a vendor and it's their first post.  Most regulars on the boards are wary of posts like that and will usually ignore them.  If you want to post a review, fine, but making it your first post on the board is kind of a no-no.  Vendors/business/photographers are not allowed to promote themselves on knot/nest/bump boards.  It's against terms of service.  When you see a post from a photographer promoting themself on a board, and told that it's against terms of service and then you see a post like yours, most are going to assume the photographer simply created another account and pretend to be a satisfied customer in order to gain some hits.  You have to admit it looks a little fishy, regardless of your intentions.  Lurking is usally best before posting anyway. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageTheWop:

imagejencerra:
    The Wop, I must say that this is a place for parents to share and communicate with one another and what I had posted was my opinion and experience. If you don't like it then disregard it. There is no need to come across being rude after all we are all parents.  What you posted saying is spam is not my posting at all, and looks like it came from the photographer herself. 

It's a little suspicious if there's a rave review from someone about a vendor and it's their first post.  Most regulars on the boards are wary of posts like that and will usually ignore them.  If you want to post a review, fine, but making it your first post on the board is kind of a no-no.  Vendors/business/photographers are not allowed to promote themselves on knot/nest/bump boards.  It's against terms of service.  When you see a post from a photographer promoting themself on a board, and told that it's against terms of service and then you see a post like yours, most are going to assume the photographer simply created another account and pretend to be a satisfied customer in order to gain some hits.  You have to admit it looks a little fishy, regardless of your intentions.  Lurking is usally best before posting anyway. 

I didn't realize that there was "rules" when it comes to posting in forums. With a newborn and helping run my husbands business I find it hard to manage the time to lurk a website. I truly adore her and wanted to post my experience with her and hope it brings her the recognition she deserves. Next time I'll know. Thanks for clarifying  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"