Minnesota Babies

pediatrician recs in South Mpls or Edina area?

At my 24 week OB appt today, my MD asked if I had a pediatrician lined up already since they are supposed to check out the baby in the hospital.  I had no clue!  Anyone have any good recs?  I had heard Southdale Pediatrics from one person.  ANyone have experience with any of the providers there?  Thanks!

Re: pediatrician recs in South Mpls or Edina area?

• The pediatrician office you decide to go with will send their on-call doctor to the hospital to check the baby, so you don't have to choose a specific doctor - just the clinic. We take our kids to Southdale Peds in Burnsville and love our pediatrician Dr Mitha. She is a parent herself so she not only talks to you as a doctor, but also provides good advise and recommendations. We have seen a couple of other doctors at the Burnsville clinic, but Dr Mitha is our primary doctor for both our kids. She also happened to be the on-call doctor when I had my son 4 years ago and we liked her from day one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We like Southdale peds in Edina. It can be hard to get the dr you want which is my only complaint but they have good hrs and nurses on call 24 hrs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Dr. Sonja Helmy at Fairview Oxboro in Bloomington.  We love her.  I drive 25 minutes to take the girls to her (she used to practice in Woddbury).
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"