June 2011 Moms
Options

Nutella...What do you put it on?

I like sticking my finger in the jar and eating it that way. What are some other things I can put it on?

How do you Nutella?

~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Nutella...What do you put it on?

• Options
    A spoon lol.  I also spread it on crepes and put bananas on it then roll it up like a yummy burrito!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• Options

imagerattlecanqueen:
    A spoon lol.  I also spread it on crepes and put bananas on it then roll it up like a yummy burrito!  

Sounds yummy minus the bananas. Big Smile

~ Cassie ~

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Straight from the jar is definitely the best, but it's also good on toast, Ritz crackers, pancakes, waffles, or mixed with PB and used as dip for pretzels.  Now I want some Nutella...  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Saltine crackers! Yum!
  • Options

a spoon works, certainly for emergencies.

i had it for the first time in italy on a fluffy croissant. i think i need to pause a moment when I think about it....mmmmmmm.

try it on a waffle (belgian especially), either with or without bananas. graham crackers, even wheat toast! we were into the graham cracker, cool whip sandwich thingies in the freezer and DH went and did a layer of nutella with it. so much for the healthy snack. damn good though.

• Options
    I only ever eat it as a snack when I dip pretzels in it. My best friend makes PB and J and nutella sandwiches.
  • Options

imagerattlecanqueen:

A spoon is exactly what I was going to suggest! Lol! I put it in my oatmeal with some peanut butter.. delish!!

• Options
    imagerattlecanqueen:
    Mmmmm. Yum. We do a similar version. We make banana or strawberry quesadillas. Oh gosh. Need. One. Now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMG you're killing me!  I'm trying to behave and Nutella is my favorite.  I use my finger, a spoon, bread, Ritz crackers...it is sooooooo good!
  • Options
    i spread it on a rice cake bc i honestly dont care about what its on and i'd rather save the calories :)
  • Options
    In the trash can! I hate Nutella! That is my UO for today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageIdigDirt:
    In the trash can! I hate Nutella! That is my UO for today.
    Ha ha!!
    ~ Cassie ~

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I have put it in a spinach smoothie instead of peanut butter (spinach, frozen banana, milk, sometimes a little yogurt, and in this case nutella). 

I've also melted some and poured over ice cream, and I made the Nutella cupcakes that are floating all over Pinterest but thought they were just ok.

I find that it tastes the most flavorful by itself- right out of the jar.  I can't be trusted to have that stuff in my house. 

• Options
    imagesunshine336:

I have put it in a spinach smoothie instead of peanut butter (spinach, frozen banana, milk, sometimes a little yogurt, and in this case nutella). 

I've also melted some and poured over ice cream, and I made the Nutella cupcakes that are floating all over Pinterest but thought they were just ok.

I find that it tastes the most flavorful by itself- right out of the jar.  I can't be trusted to have that stuff in my house. 

I am going to have to lock it up. I swear I ate 4 spoon fulls or more yesterday. The calories are outrageous. But it's so good. 

~ Cassie ~

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    What wouldn't I put it on!?!  I LOOOOVE it on Honey Graham Crackers.  Also, one of the best deserts I've ever made is a nutella cheesecake cannoli.  So flipping delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"