New York Babies

Good OB that takes GHI?

Hello ladies-

I am new to the forum and in my 8th week of pregnancy. :-)

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good/nice OB that takes GHI insurance. I have been recommended some from my GYN, but none take GHI.

Thank you!

Re: Good OB that takes GHI?

• If you're looking for an OB in Queens, trying posting this on lifamilies.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I love my OB and it looks like she takes GHI, her name is Dr. Maria Teaiwa-Rutherford: https://www.nywomenshealth.com/md-maria-rutherford-st-lukes-roosevelt-hospital-new-york.htm

She is close to Columbus Circle in Manhattan, not sure if you are looking for someone closer to you in Queens but I love Dr. Teaiwa!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecindylou823:

Hello ladies-

I am new to the forum and in my 8th week of pregnancy. :-)

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good/nice OB that takes GHI insurance. I have been recommended some from my GYN, but none take GHI.

Thank you!

I had the same problem but it looks as though I've found a good group of docs that take ghi. 

New York Obstetrics and Gynecology. 103 East 84th St.

(212) 535-9607

Two of the docs in the practice take GHI, but when I went for my first apt I was told it didn't matter who I saw because they all get paid under the insurance. You may just want to see if you need a participating doc for your first visit.

So far I really like them. Every time I've had a question or concern the actual dr. has gotten on the phone and spoke to me, which I really like.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have GHI. My OB is Dr. Wolfson in Franklin Square on Long Island. I love him and highly recommend his office. I am a nervous, first time mom and he has been great with me.
  • Silvana Ribaudo, but she is at Columbia Presbyterian.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My ob is Kevin Jovanovic on 74th and 5th in Manhattan. I am 27 weeks with my first, and he has been great so far. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill on 77th and Lex
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"