Northern California Babies
Options

Where did all the posts/posters go :(

I don't get a chance to check the board very often anymore... This place is a ghost town!! What happened to everyone? :(  All the posts have disappeared too...

Re: Where did all the posts/posters go :(

• Options

A couple months ,ago they made some changes to the format, including adding buttons that made it possible to "share" a post on facebook or twitter. Let's just say the changes didn't go over well, so somebody put together a Norcal bumpies facebook page, and just about everyone ended up over there. They actually got rid of the sharing buttons, and it looks like they've gone back to the old format, but I don't know if anybody is coming back... I'm guessing all the old posts disappeared when they changed formats back :-( Let me know if you want the facebook group info...,

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing and I'd love to know the name of the Facebook group and if its accepting new entrants.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd like the FB info if this board isn't really going to be used anymore. Sad :(

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

That's too bad :(

I was never a frequent poster, especially after I went back to work. Now that it's summer, work is winding down and I thought I'd check things out here again.

I'd be interested in joining the fb group - my fb email is beyondwishes at gmail, name is Rachelle M. I'm not very fb savvy, but at least it's easier to check on my phone!

Thanks!

• Options
    MelindaM & WhitEm14 - after we're "friends" on facebook (find me with my screen name @ msn dot com) I can add you to the group (Rachelle, I sent you a friend request). You can delete me after :-)
  • Options

Got it! Thanks :)

Let me know if there is anything else I need to do after accepting the friends request!

• Options
    Could someone please post the name of the FB Group to search for?  Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    imageklcopp:
    Could someone please post the name of the FB Group to search for?  Thanks for your help!
    DS- 4 years old, Natural m/c @ 7 weeks-12/1/09. Infertility issues- low ovarian reserve- low AMH and high FSH. Looking into adoption. Trying to figure out where to go with your little one? My favorite website is: Trekaroo AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageklcopp:
    DS- 4 years old, Natural m/c @ 7 weeks-12/1/09. Infertility issues- low ovarian reserve- low AMH and high FSH. Looking into adoption. Trying to figure out where to go with your little one? My favorite website is: Trekaroo AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageklcopp:

Id like to be added too :)

• Options

imageklcopp:

Id like to be added too :)

• Options

imagelmvierra:
    MelindaM & WhitEm14 - after we're "friends" on facebook (find me with my screen name @ msn dot com) I can add you to the group (Rachelle, I sent you a friend request). You can delete me after :-)

I would like to get invited to that as well. I will send you a PM. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Imvierra, would you be so kind as to invite me to the FB page?  Just let me know what you need me to do!  Thanks. :)
    "Can I call your baby 'Ze Munchkin,' or 'ZM' for short?" - my best friend
  • Options
    The group is not "search-able" you need to be friends with someone in the group, who can then add you. If you need to, send me a friend request and I'll add you in. You can delete me after. See my post above to find my facebook info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"